Topic :: Electronics

Electronics Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

WHY RECIPROCITY THEOREM IS MAINLY USED IN ELECTRONICS

Bhel,

i had completed diploma in electrical & electronics engineering . did i have to get any other certificates for applying any government posts ?

I had completed my diploma in electronics and communication. Currently am working with a pvt. ltd. (with two years of experiences) company which makes panel using plc, VFD(drivers) and scada monitoring system. so should i get supervisor licence for my supervisor post???

I am working in a private software firm for past two years and now i want to switch to electronics company ... if they ask me ==>what I was doing for the past two years what would the appropriate answer to this ... please reply !

BEL,

What is the difference between analogue electronics and digital electronics?

PSU,

2 3637

Australia electrical trade PR-i am having an indian diploma in electrical and electronics engineering and having more than 8 years of experience. but i did not completed ACT apprentice to obtain National certificate. I like to know whether i will be eligible for electrical trade PR in australia?

sir, I completed B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering and ME in Embedded System Technologies. I want to work as a lecture in Government Polytechnic College. Please give the model or previous year question paper.

Nestle,

Please give the model or previous year question paper for the lecture post in government Engineering College (Electronics and Communication)

I am presently a B.E graduate in electronics and communication . I want to know will it be a right choice for me to apply for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant exam going to be held in April 2014.As i am more interested in government job rather than private and I have tried to government job in my field but due to high competition and less number of vacancies I wasn't selected.I also want to know that as the D.A ha increased by 10% this Jan,what will be the salary of newly appointed Postal assistant and what is the scope of PA/SA and what is the system of promotions and increment if one gets job? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you

what is difference between electrical and electronics

2 3771

electrical and electronics engineering

Lanxess, Rossell Techsys, TCS,

2 7983

plz post the ne questions for electronics engg interview

Samsung,

I am an diploma holder in electronics & communication engineering. Am I eligible to get c license.Pl let me about it.

hello.my friends.i am an electronics & instrumentation engineer.i want to know Q1.why lugs use in instrumentation cable termination? Q2.if limit switch not working what to do?

2 5194

ongc previous year question paper for assistant technician electronics

L&T, ONGC, Ravi Dyes & Chemicals,

1 5375

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Electronics }

Do u any one having Idea on Indocen Electronics. That is in Mumbai. I got an offer from that. Is that company is good or not. I am little bit confused on it. Please provide me the information.

hi i have completed bsc with electronics in 2004.and now i got admission in master in computer science.during this three years i has worked in pizza hut.if visa officer ask me, y u worked with pizza hut, hospitality business? or y interested in study after threeyears,what should be the ideal ans.

can u send me previous question papers of secction engineer (electronics),chennai rrb.

Good evening all I need a small favour regarding reliance paper i wanna probable sample papers(e&i) of reliance. if any of u have any idea about dis then plz mail me back.i belongs to electronics and instrumentation engg.so i need e&i papers. thanking u....

HI friends.I am Surya a BTech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.I am going to appear Relince Industries Ltd all India writen test very soon. so plz help me by sendind the probable questions about my subject.My mail ID is surya.barik@gmail.com.

Hi Friends i need Electronics&Instrumentation Engg question papers for BARC written test by coming 20th May 2008 pls post ur use full info to kkumarei@gmail.com. Or for suggestions pls give one missed call to 9962122264

i want BHEL electronics and communication placement papers.

sir iam from electrical and electronics branch ,can i appear for the hpcl offline requirtment? if yes please mail me on vikram_raju25@yahoo.co.in

I have recieved an interview call from HECL that is Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd, Ranchi , Jharkhand. Can you please provide me some Electronics and Communication questions for preparation as early as possible since I am left with just one week.

I m Abdullah Ansari compleated MCA from Jamia Hamdard,i have appeared the test of IBM on 2 august at oxford college of engineering Bangalore.waiting for hr round.. This is the first round for IBM.02/08/08 Paper consists of 4 sections 15 questions from matrices(time very less but no negative marking). 25 questions from series completion section (this section is very easy but negative marking) 15 questions from aptitude(little bit tough time limit 15 minute negative marking) 4th section is from computer science (c,c++,operating system,digital electronics ,basic question..) result came at 3 o'clock.i was selected... In interview they asked questions like 1 they asked about final yr project.. 2 what are dynamic and static memory location? 3 linked list and array difference between them. 4 what is function ? what is difference betwen function and inline function? 5 about structure 6 about binary tree, traversal, call by value. 7 storage class and many more basic questions..

please send previous years question papers of JuniorEngineer (ELectronics)in RRB.

needed web address and its directory for objective type question with answer in electronics instrumentation paper.

if any body have tyco electronics placement papers,please forward to my mail id kadhar.basha@gmail.com ,please as early as possible. thanks®ards kadhar basha

sir, i have completed engineering diploma in electronics and now got the call letter for written exam for the post "junior engineer" from rrb chennai. could you help me about the model and type of questions that i should prepair?

please send the latest sample question paper for the hal online test for electronics stream