Topic :: Chromatography

Chromatography Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

WAHT IS THE ELUTION ORDER IN GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY?

Micro Labs,

3 13358

water is more polar than acetonitrile.but in reverse phase chromatography peaks elute earlier when we increse Acetonitrile.what is the reason.

Matrix,

10 49011

can you separate isomers by using column chromatography?

2 6479

for which type of applications gas chromatography is used?

2 5752

2 5624

Cipla, Flamingo Pharmaceuticals,

5 9942

how to work gas chromatography explain principle ?

2 3727

How do we choose HPLC or Gas chromatography for a sample analysis?

Aurobindo, Hetero, PI Industries,

3 14296

Which gases are used in gas chromatography?

2 5306

reasons for negative peaks in chromatography

DRL,

5 14273

Nitrogen test is used for which chromatography?

Laurus,

1 6664

wha is Adsorption column chromatography?

using gradient pressure in gas chromatography are not ?using gradient pressure why

Reliance,

Why base line not start from zero in GC Chromatography analysis.

Orchid,

1 5993

what is the basis of separation in chromatography?

Anthem,

1 5425

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Chromatography }

How does hplc differ from normal column chromatography, and what are its advantages?

discuss the diffrent types of chromatography and their uses. In not more than 10 papers oc not less than 8 papers

what is partion and column chromatography

wha is Adsorption column chromatography?

using gradient pressure in gas chromatography are not ?using gradient pressure why

What is the difference between purge septum flow and column flow in gas chromatography?

What is column in chromatography?

what is different when impergnated silica plates are used in separation of azo dyes using column chromatography?

Which type of column should i use to check the purity of high molecular weight protein using HPLC reverse phase column chromatography? Hi everyone. I wanna to check the purity of high molecular weight protein (collagen) with MW of ~130 kDa using a HPLC. I know C18

in gas chromatography what is the difference between gas flow rate and average linear velocity ?

why are measure gas flow " ml " in Gas chromatography

How to find peaks in ftir chromatography

My question about gas chromatography sulfur chemiluminsecence detector. I test unknown sample gas by GC-SCD (calibrated ) and the result of *H2S is 279 PPM , *but when I test the same sample with the GC-TCD (calibrated ) the value of *H2S is 2500 PPM . I'd like to inform you that both GCs are calibrated and have very good operation conditions with stable parameters . the question is if the sample gas with higher H2S over detection limits of SCD detector (1000 ppm). why the result it 279 ppm Best regards

What is co-chromatography?

Explain superiority of tlc over paper chromatography.