Topic :: Chromatography

Chromatography Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is distribution ratio in chromatography technique?

Nutrition Research Laboratories,

2 3821

What is the superiority of TLC over paper chromatography?

Ranbaxy,

9 38076

What is the use of sephadex in ion exchange chromatography?

1 3839

Explain the Gas chromatography ?

2 9591

How does hplc differ from normal column chromatography, and what are its advantages?

Why does ion-exchange chromatography generally use a salt gradient or a pH gradient?

1 5898

How does molecular exclusion chromatography work?

1 4183

What is hydrophobic interaction chromatography????

1 3449

what split ratio in gas chromatography.

Cipla, Glochem,

9 46577

discuss the diffrent types of chromatography and their uses. In not more than 10 papers oc not less than 8 papers

what is partion and column chromatography

Emcure,

what is the complete calibration of gas chromatography with head space?

Watson Pharmaceuticals, Wockhardt,

1 4034

What is Spliit and Splitless in Gas Chromatography nad How does it work?

Sterling,

4 10744

state the principle of gas chromatography?

5 11933

why do we choose hplc Or Gas chromatography for a sample analysis?

Aurobindo, Cipla,

3 11775

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Chromatography }

How does hplc differ from normal column chromatography, and what are its advantages?

discuss the diffrent types of chromatography and their uses. In not more than 10 papers oc not less than 8 papers

what is partion and column chromatography

wha is Adsorption column chromatography?

using gradient pressure in gas chromatography are not ?using gradient pressure why

What is the difference between purge septum flow and column flow in gas chromatography?

What is column in chromatography?

what is different when impergnated silica plates are used in separation of azo dyes using column chromatography?

Which type of column should i use to check the purity of high molecular weight protein using HPLC reverse phase column chromatography? Hi everyone. I wanna to check the purity of high molecular weight protein (collagen) with MW of ~130 kDa using a HPLC. I know C18

in gas chromatography what is the difference between gas flow rate and average linear velocity ?

why are measure gas flow " ml " in Gas chromatography

How to find peaks in ftir chromatography

My question about gas chromatography sulfur chemiluminsecence detector. I test unknown sample gas by GC-SCD (calibrated ) and the result of *H2S is 279 PPM , *but when I test the same sample with the GC-TCD (calibrated ) the value of *H2S is 2500 PPM . I'd like to inform you that both GCs are calibrated and have very good operation conditions with stable parameters . the question is if the sample gas with higher H2S over detection limits of SCD detector (1000 ppm). why the result it 279 ppm Best regards

What is co-chromatography?

Explain superiority of tlc over paper chromatography.