Topic :: Manual Testing

Manual Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the different technology that manual tester should know( except automation tools)?

2 5999

Is this good to start a career as a manual tester?

1 4595

HOW TO TEST A WEBSITE BY MANUAL TESTING ?

Satyam, Success Factors,

3 37923

How to create a load manualy in web based testing

NetSity,

1 4085

how to perform security testing manualy.I given the answer but interviwer not satisfeid from my answer

BS, HCL, Honeywell,

5 13878

How can you test the security of a Web site,both manually and by using a tool?

How can we test the abintio manually and automation?

JP Group,

1 5800

HOw to test website manually? Is it any criteria to test ?

HSBC,

7 17147

How to test URl of a website manualy?

Oracle, Wipro,

3 8271

what are the factor taken under website testing manually?

3 5660

How GUI testing will be done in manual testing for a website?

6 18402

What a manual tester should know about web servers?what he tests in servers?

Mind Tree,

3 8753

What particiption a manual tester can do in documentation? Are there any tools available for only documentation?

Logica CMG,

4 9038

Does automation replace manual testing?

1 4090

I?m right now doing manual testing for Java Projects. We are planning to automate it. So, I need your suggestions in choosing an appropriate automated testing tool for doing Functionality testing, UI testing and Performance testing so that I will be able to implement it for our projects. Kindly help me in this regard. Thanks in advance. with regards, Kavitha.

4 7121

Un-Answered Questions { Manual Testing }

Hi iam a begginer or rather new stsrter to QTP and strugling to start as i have to start writing the automated scripts for the existing manual testing could some one send me some tips ans tricks for a jump start. Any help is greatly appreciated

wht is Manual Testing Frame work. Pls anybody can give appropriate answers

wht is Manual Testing Frame work

pl. give me the list of top jobs website to register i have 2Yrs. Experience in manual testing

how will mapping between testcases and requirments(tracebility matrix) in manual testing without using any bug tracking tool

Which is the best book to ref. for design the test cases/scenario in manual testing,which gives detailed idea with all the strategies ?

Hello all, Can someone tell me what kind of questions i can expect from hiring manager along with two team members on final face to face interview for manual testing position.. I am switching from BA to QA as its better on benefits etc.. Thanks in advance

hi i want manual testing interview question(3+exp)please tell me

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing?

Can automation testing find ssame no. of bugs what we can find by manual testing?

What Kinds of Testing should be followed for an web application while Manual Testing . Ie., Regression , Integration , Alpha , Beta , Performance , Stress ,Load , Back End(database)...etc What is the serial way to follow the above Testing Kinds in manual testing of any application. Plz clear my doubt.

I want to know about satyam manual testing questions

Hi friends, Im an MBA Finance, 2 yrs of exp workng in Investment com, + around 2 yrs of exp in Manual testing in Finane domain. Im looking for manual testing jobs but not getting any calls, Im worried is manual tesing in finance domain do have any good scopes in future or not. Plz provide me ur valuable suggestion,so tht I can best decision to retain in this platform(manual testing). or not

can anyone help me in getting unix on manual testing i.e can u forward material & web sites to my mail id (suresh_57599@yahoo.com) to understand how the work flow working on manual testing on unix and the contents.plzzzzzzzz help me its urgent.

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing? plzzzzzzz i need ur help.