Topic :: Manual Testing

Manual Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are all the companies are doing manual testing till now ?

In manual testing, I have query regarding data conversion testing. I am working on xml document. How do we write test cases for below input as well as for output Input: 1. software Testing Output: 1.software testing

what type of quetion may be asked for experienced person in manual tester of 1 year?

HCL, Xento,

Hi I am geetha. currently i am working 1 yr exp in manual testing domain. i need clarification about test scenario & test cases & how to prepare test scenario & test cases and also i am struggling how to make sentence...give any example for any web application.

STS,

1 1893

I studied MBA, I want learn any softwarecourse, which course is better hadoop or testing tools(manual+selenium?)

I have 4 years of experience in manual testing.Now I want to switch to some other type of testing. I am not sure which out of mobile testing ,etl or security is better from the aspect of market scope as well as career growth.

i have 2 year experience in manual testing and automation testing Selenium, if i am attending any interview what kind of question i will get?

IBM, Ind Swift,

1 5266

i am a 2013 BE and 2015 M.tech passed out.i have taken course in manual testing with selenium automation.i have confident that, i have required technical knowledge in manual as well as automation.now my problem is whether to go as fresher or keep 3 years of experiance.there are very few interviews to call 2013 b.tech and no calls for M.tech...!!is it make any problem, if i keep fake.please let me clear my doubt

A consulting firm has created a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) site for the purpose of receiving financial data and has communicated the site's address, user ID and password to the financial services company in separate email messages. The company is to transmit its data to the FTP site after manually encrypting the data. The IS auditor's GREATEST concern with this process is that: A. the users may not remember to manually encrypt the data before transmission. B. the site credentials were sent to the financial services company via email. C. personnel at the consulting firm may obtain access to sensitive data. D. the use of a shared user ID to the FTP site does not allow for user accountability.

1 3517

Is QC and Jira used by both automation and as well as manual test engg or both tools are used by only manual test engg .

Thomson Reuters,

1 2482

Why we have to do manual testing?

where do u maintain all your test cases in manual not in selenium

Please let me know how to test labels in web application manually and how the testcases would be. Please provide me a sample testcase

Plz give me manual testing real test case ?

Aerosol,

What is manual testing and what is it process?

TCS,

Un-Answered Questions { Manual Testing }

Hi iam a begginer or rather new stsrter to QTP and strugling to start as i have to start writing the automated scripts for the existing manual testing could some one send me some tips ans tricks for a jump start. Any help is greatly appreciated

wht is Manual Testing Frame work. Pls anybody can give appropriate answers

wht is Manual Testing Frame work

pl. give me the list of top jobs website to register i have 2Yrs. Experience in manual testing

how will mapping between testcases and requirments(tracebility matrix) in manual testing without using any bug tracking tool

Which is the best book to ref. for design the test cases/scenario in manual testing,which gives detailed idea with all the strategies ?

Hello all, Can someone tell me what kind of questions i can expect from hiring manager along with two team members on final face to face interview for manual testing position.. I am switching from BA to QA as its better on benefits etc.. Thanks in advance

hi i want manual testing interview question(3+exp)please tell me

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing?

Can automation testing find ssame no. of bugs what we can find by manual testing?

What Kinds of Testing should be followed for an web application while Manual Testing . Ie., Regression , Integration , Alpha , Beta , Performance , Stress ,Load , Back End(database)...etc What is the serial way to follow the above Testing Kinds in manual testing of any application. Plz clear my doubt.

I want to know about satyam manual testing questions

Hi friends, Im an MBA Finance, 2 yrs of exp workng in Investment com, + around 2 yrs of exp in Manual testing in Finane domain. Im looking for manual testing jobs but not getting any calls, Im worried is manual tesing in finance domain do have any good scopes in future or not. Plz provide me ur valuable suggestion,so tht I can best decision to retain in this platform(manual testing). or not

can anyone help me in getting unix on manual testing i.e can u forward material & web sites to my mail id (suresh_57599@yahoo.com) to understand how the work flow working on manual testing on unix and the contents.plzzzzzzzz help me its urgent.

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing? plzzzzzzz i need ur help.