Topic :: Automation Testing

Automation Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Does automation replace manual testing?

5 9365

How will you choose a tool for test automation?

3 7769

How will u find Automation Test cases and how to find regression test cases?

TCS,

4 7752

What is Automation Testing Framework

Covansys,

5 27729

how to choose a test automation tool?

2 6748

Can we do Usability Testing with Automation Testing Tools?????

3 5052

What are the steps to test any software through automation tools?

2 5211

How can a mainframe application be tested using Automation tools. I mean which is the best tool to do Mainframe testing?

GE, Xansa,

2 15526

How can we test the abintio manually and automation?

JP Group,

1 5754

which automation tool is used in data warehouse testing?

1 5389

How do you plan test automation?

1 4073

Can test automation improve test effectiveness?

1 5610

What are the main attributes of test automation?

2 10775

Does automation replace manual testing?

1 4071

How will you choose a tool for test automation?

1 3309

Un-Answered Questions { Automation Testing }

hi Friends ,willany body tell me what is the Scope for the automation Testing inht Future is their Or not And what is the Top Most Level in the testing section according the Pay scale

I am a newbie to QTP / Automation testing. I want to develop a script that creates a data file automatically with proper headings using VBScript in QTP.

what are the advantages of manual and automation testing ? and which one would u term as efficent testing and effective testing ?pls do reply thankx in advance

Can automation testing find ssame no. of bugs what we can find by manual testing?

Automation testing regarding with qtp, explain the process of testiing the application with qtp????

what is output value in QTP and how it can be used in automation testing

hi i have 4 yrs exp in manual and automation testing using QTP i need sample resumes plz can u send this mail id pbre1980@gmail.com

Hi am New to Automation Testing , any one can you help me what are the basic questiion are asked an interview?

hai friends, I need clarifications for some doubts in testing terminology. 1.What is thread testing. 2.What is bucket testing and which automated tool is used to do this test. 3. ERP testin automation testing. 4.What is Data Warehousing testing? 5.What is Implementation testing? 6.What is Shake out testing? please let me have the clarifications in detail

what are the questions that are generally asked in an interview if a person is having 3-4 years of exp..and in ds exp 2 yrs exp is wd automation testing

i have one answer from you that today the test cases are not stored in the database(SQL server 2005). But in automation testing where does the test case store? plz tell me... i have more confusion

can anyone suggest me any low cost tool that can support both Manual and Automation testing ?

I am testing a GIS based application so Can anyone tell me which automation testing tool is best for this application?

what types of bugs will we find out in banking projects for automation testing?

Is there any freeware tool for automation testing of mobile applications for BlackBerry and iPhone platforms ?