3 boys go to the restaurant. Their bill was 75 rs..
So they contributed 25 each. Manager then gives 5 rs back
to the waiter and then waiter gave 3 rs back to them and
put 2 rs into his pocket..
So their actual contribution is 24 because they got 1-1 rs
back. so 24*3=72 and 2 rs into the waiter's pocket. so
74+2=74
where is 1 rs?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

3 boys go to the restaurant. Their bill was 75 rs.. So they contributed 25 each. Manager then gives..

Answer / namisha

pritam gave right answer ..i agree with him..

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 7 No

3 boys go to the restaurant. Their bill was 75 rs.. So they contributed 25 each. Manager then gives..

Answer / karthik.r

each member eat only 23.33rs.
so total rs for eatten=23.33*3=69.99(one spends money
23.34rs)=70
balance =03
waiter =02
answer =75

Is This Answer Correct ?    17 Yes 23 No

Answer / abx

with waiter

Is This Answer Correct ?    43 Yes 82 No

Answer / manish singh

sure 1 rs with waiter.

Is This Answer Correct ?    7 Yes 60 No

Answer / nagalakshmi

Bill Amount = 75 Rs

So Contributed Amount is boy (A)= 25
boy (B)= 25
Boy (C)= 30
-----
= 80
-----
Bill amount is 75 Rs.manager gave to Rs 5 back from
waiter.so total amount is paid boys Rs 80.
Bill Amount = 75
Waiter = 02
Boy (C) = 03
-----
total = 80
-----
so contributed amount is Boy(A)=25
Boy(B)=25
Boy(c)=27 (include waiter tips rs2)

----
=77
Waiter gave to back money from
boy (c) =03
----
=80
----
So no loss in 1Rupee.

Is This Answer Correct ?    6 Yes 73 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

Please convert 13 LETTERS- "FTOGUNIROIYWA" INTO THREE WORDS RELATED TO LOVE.?

4 Answers   Infosys,

A man went into a fast food restaurant and ate a meal costing Rs. 105, giving the accountant a Rs. 500 note. He kept the change, came back a few minutes later and had some food packed for his girl friend. He gave the accountant a Rs. 100 note and received Rs. 20 in change. Later the bank told the accountant that both the Rs. 500 and the Rs. 100 notes were counterfeit. How much money did the restaurant lose? Ignore the profit of the food restaurant.

23 Answers   TCS,

In country X, democratic, conservative and justice parties have fought three civil wars in twenty years. TO restore stability an agreement is reached to rotate the top offices President, Prime Minister and Army Chief among the parties so that each party controls one and only one office at all times. The three top office holders must each have two deputies, one from each of the other parties. Each deputy must choose a staff composed of equally members of his or her chiefs party and member of the third party. 1. When Justice party holds one of the top offices, which of the following cannot be true (a) Some of the staff members within that office are justice party members (b) Some of the staff members within that office are democratic party members (c) Two of the deputies within the other offices are justice party members (d) Two of the deputies within the other offices are conservative party members (e) Some of the staff members within the other offices are justice party members. 2. When the democratic party holds presidency, the staff of the prime minister's deputies are composed I. One-fourth of democratic party members II. One-half of justice party members and one-fourth of conservative party members III. One-half of conservative party members and one-fourth of justice party members. (a) I only (b) I and II only (c) II or III but not both (d) I and II or I and III (e) None of these 3. Which of the following is allowable under the rules as stated: (a) More than half of the staff within a given office belonging to a single party (b) Half of the staff within a given office belonging to a single party (c) Any person having a member of the same party as his or her immediate superior (d) Half the total number of staff members in all three offices belonging to a single party (e) Half the staff members in a given office belonging to parties different from the party of the top office holder in that office. 4. The office of the Army Chief passes from Conservative to Justice party. Which of the following must be fired. (a) The democratic deputy and all staff members belonging to Justice party (b) Justice party deputy and all his or hers staff members (c) Justice party deputy and half of his Conservative staff members in the chief of staff office (d) The Conservative deputy and all of his or her staff members belonging to Conservative party (e) No deputies and all staff members belonging to conservative parties.

0 Answers  

what is the value of (x-a)(x-b).............(x-z)?

2 Answers   Infoview, Vernalis Systems,

there are 5 boxes each of which contains coins. all the boxes except one box contains coins whose weight is 100 grams.(each coin weight is 100gm). only one box contains coins tat weigh 90gm each. u r given a digital balance. in how many trys can u find out which box contains 90gm coins?

8 Answers   Exilant,

Yesterday in a party, I asked Mr. Shah his birthday. With a mischievous glint in his eyes he replied. "The day before yesterday I was 83 years old and next year I will be 86." Can you figure out what is the Date of Birth of Mr. Shah? Assume that the current year is 2000.

6 Answers  

in a family there are 5 members viz. parents and 3 children. the member are A,B,C,D AND E out of which 2 are males and 3 are females. A has 3 childerns, 2 daughters and 1 son. c in B's son. A in D's father. 1.how is E related to B? 2.who is D's mother? give me solution plese.

2 Answers  

Question asked in Infosys Campus Recruitment Held at Pragathi. On an iceland few customs are there .Men always speak truth, no women tells consecutive truth or false i.e. If first statement is true ,second is false and vice versa. same with children also. There was a family couple and a child. A passenger asked the child ?are you a boy or a girl? the boy spoke german. one of the parent said ? he is a boy? the other said ?he is a girl? ?he is lying?. (i)The kid is boy or girl (ii)who spoke the first mother/father

25 Answers   Infosys,

one hen and its three kids where cross the road and one kid said we all seven cross road sucessfully,how seven?

7 Answers  

1) You have 8 coins. 3 of them weigh x units, 3 y units, 1 a units and 1 b units. They are all mixed and look identical. You have to find the lightest coin in minimum number of weighing .

9 Answers   Bhel, Mechanical, Microsoft, Oracle,

agar mein aapko ek pen gift du aur aapko kahu ki aap us pen se mere haato me kuch likho jo mujhe hamesa yaad rahe to aap kya likhoge?

13 Answers  

Mark ate half of a pizza on Monday. He ate half of what was left on Tuesday and so on. He followed this pattern for one week. How much of the pizza would he have eaten during the week?

5 Answers   Jindal Steel and Power,

Categories