What is network Entry procedure in WIMAX -TEch mahidra
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / paras kaushik
Scan for Channels [DL MAP, UL MAP ]
Ranging [RNG RSP, RNG REQ ]
Capability Negotitaion [ SBC RSP, SBC REQ ]
|Is This Answer Correct ?||17 Yes||3 No|
Answer / jayakumar_king
1. BS MAC Start
2. SS Scan for the DL MAP
3. Ranging jayakumar Kausalya Shree
7. Establish IP connectivity
9. Data transfer
|Is This Answer Correct ?||14 Yes||10 No|
Go to the Section of Network entry and Initialization of
wimax std 802.16d (page 167, section , 6.3.9)
The phases are :-
1. It scans the download channel and established
synchronization with the BS (Base station)
2. Obtain the transmit parameter (from UCD message)
3. Perform ranging.
4. Negotiate basic capabilities.
5. Authorize SS and performs key exchange for privacy.
6. Perform registration.
7. Established IP connectivity.
8. Established TOD (time of Day)
9. Transfer operational parameters.
10. Setup connection .
Get many more related this..
|Is This Answer Correct ?||4 Yes||0 No|
About database testing,plz proide me the link for database testing doucments. Koteswar Rao
1. what are the different types of test cases techniques ?
how do u develop test harness?
what is validation and verification of a bug?
What are all the usability guidelines to consider for testing WWW?
What is acid testing
Hi frnds,im roopesh. i got job in an MNC company on FAQ experience(2.6yrs)..though i know the subject,but i dont know the real time process in a company. so pls can any one tell me vat is the work that i get first & what should i do ? in starting day ven i enter into company vat is environment there ? so pls frnds send the answer soon & give me support plzz..thanking u all.....
how many meeting in realtime environment? what are they?plz explain?
What is difference between windows application and Web Application?
what is the difference between build and release
wht is TRM
Can anyone tell me what should be the test cases for Security Testing?