1 horse power equall to how much rpm

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1 horse power equall to how much rpm..

Answer / prakash

Ns=120f/p

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 11 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

how to answer aptitude questions in sbi po's exam fastly.and how to answer marketing knowlede questions.bcoz i'm a science student

0 Answers  

how to calculate three digit number multiplication? send me any shortcut? 235*235

2 Answers   Banking,

Sanal has 60 red marbles, 156 blue marbles and 204 green marbles. He distributes them amongst a group of kids, such that each kid gets equal marbles and no kid has marbles of more than one colour. Find the number of kids.

2 Answers   ABN,

The sum of the two numbers is 45 & difference of 2 numbers is 675. Find the number ?

0 Answers   Axis Bank,

The various degrees of the vertices are marked in the dig. Find y?

0 Answers   Accenture,

pls send bank of india clerical exam papers

0 Answers  

What is the smallest number by which 2880 must be divided in order to make it into a perfect square ?

0 Answers   Mu Sigma,

Next number in the series is 1 , 2 , 4 , 13 , 31 , 112 , ?

1 Answers   Infosys,

what are all the topics they ask in the written test for EA(Electronics arts)???? please tell me

2 Answers   EA Electronic Arts,

there are two boats across a river.one of the boat starts from x and proceeds to y at the other river end.while the other boat starts from y and proceeds to x.the first time these two boats meet is 200 kms from x.they continue their journey reach y and x respectively. when they come back they meet at a point which is 400 kms from y .find the width of the river ..

0 Answers   InfoTest,

From the below mentioned options choose the number that comes to 15 when divided by 4 and added by 9?

0 Answers   Aricent,

X and Y live in a North-South parallel street. X travels 10 km towards North to reach the east-west street . Y travels 6 km towards south to reach the east ?west street . X travels now 4km towards east and y travels 8km towards west and they met each other. What is the distance between x and y?

4 Answers   Accenture, CTS,

Categories