Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / sumangala kulkarni
1 It should have 9 numeric digit.
2 it should give proper output based on the operstion.
3 it should not allow charactres.
4 it shold run from cell or battery not thriugh power supply.
5 it should be small in size.
6 at least it should perform 4 basic operation such as
|Is This Answer Correct ?||7 Yes||2 No|
Answer / meetu
1. Whenever a user presses a button, that numeral should be
displayed in the text box.
2. Verify that when a user presses 2 numeric keys on the
calculator, first digit is concatenated by the second digit.
3. Verify the functionality of = button on the calculator.
4. Verify that decimal numbers are allowed.
5. Verify that +, - , / , * operations are allowed in case
of a basic calculator.
6. Verify the functionality of the +, - , / , * button on
7. Verify the precision value of the calculator.
8. Verify that is should allow input of numbers only.
(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0) and no characters or special characters.
9. Verify the functionality of Backspace button.
10. Verify the functionality of C / CE button.
11. Verify the functionality of memory keys.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||1 No|
Answer / tabrez shaikh
What Sumangala Kulkarni wrote is correct but there is a
There should be 10 numberic digits and not 9.
eg. : 0123456789
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||2 No|
How amny times u met ur P.M?(In P.M)
Tell me the scenario where sevirity Low and Priority High?
what is verification and validation?
!what are the entry criteria for antomation testing ?
Who assign Bug Id & Bug Version Id?
what is use case
Why testing is required?
If we are not following any Standard SDLC in our company.How we can Convenience the interviwer.
If we have 9 floor n 3 eggs n we have to check from which floor the egg wont get break.how can we do that
What is your Approach when you find 10 Sev-1 bugs in 50 test cases?
what is error seeding
Usecases and nounlists are associated with the following Requirement analysis methodologies 1.Information engineering 2.Object oriented analysis 3.Structural analysis 4.Functional analysis.