3 boys ,a,b,c .
have 3 chocklets ..
a ate the chocklet.b thrown away the chocklet and c ate half
chocklet .now how many choclect each have in their hand.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

3 boys ,a,b,c . have 3 chocklets .. a ate the chocklet.b thrown away the chocklet and c ate half ..

Answer / nipun arora

speling of choclate is wrong so ambiguity in question....so
ans is they have 4 choclate each..3 in their hand and one in
their stomach

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 2 No

3 boys ,a,b,c . have 3 chocklets .. a ate the chocklet.b thrown away the chocklet and c ate half ..

Answer / guest

Half

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 1 No

Answer / karthick

a ate first choclet and b thrown away so a take the
chocklet.c ate half chocklet.so remanig one and half
chocklet in their hand

Is This Answer Correct ?    10 Yes 13 No

Answer / vani

half

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 5 No

Answer / manokaran

half

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 4 No

Answer / sugunesh

a have took the chockelet that the b throwed since he is
very hungry he have ate the first chocklet very fast,and b
have no chocklet and c is eating the half chocklet.

Is This Answer Correct ?    22 Yes 26 No

Answer / nema

a ate two chocolate and c ate half .
so, half of the chocolate is remaining with c.

Is This Answer Correct ?    5 Yes 9 No

Answer / ronak

as all have 3 chocolates
so total 9 chocolates
a ate the chocolates so 9-3=6
b thrown the chocolates so 6-3=3
c ate half the chocolates so 3-1.5=1.5

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 7 No

Answer / vishal pitaliya

a ate his chocklet and
b thrown his chocklet since c have
half chocklet in his hand

Answer is half chocklet

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 5 No

Answer / vineetha.b

a ate 1 chocklet,b thrown away,c have remaining half.since
he ate half of choklet.so,only half choklet is
remaining.dat is with c.

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 7 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

Montu, Bantu, Chantu and Pintu have pets. Montu says, "If Pintu and I each have a dog, then exactly one of Bantu and Chantu has a dog." Bantu says, "If Chantu and I each have a cat, then exactly one of Montu and Pintu has a dog." Chantu says, "If Montu and I each have a dog, then exactly one of Bantu and Pintu has a cat." Pintu says, "If Bantu and I each have a cat, then exactly one of Bantu and I has a dog." Only one of the four is telling the truth. Who is telling the truth?

2 Answers  

i want to know tips if any one have any idea about interview at nielsen market research company

1 Answers   Nielsen,

3 blocks are chosen randomly on a chessboard. What is the probability that they are in the same diagonal?

3 Answers  

What is the minimum number of races required to pick the best three horses from 25 horses if each race has maximum of 5 horses?

35 Answers   Infosys, MAIT, PDF, State Bank Of India SBI, Wipro, ZoomInfo,

Outside a room there are three light switches. Each switch is connected to a different light bulb inside the room. Each of the three switches can be either 'ON' or 'OFF'. You are allowed to set each switch the way you want it, once, and then enter the room. Your task is to then determine which switch controls which bulb. How can you do it?

6 Answers  

In how many iterations can we find one coin that is heavier than the others out of 8 coins?and how ?please reply

6 Answers   Symphony,

how do i improve my logical questions. is there any website?

1 Answers  

A person X have a certain number of mangoes, he gave 1/2 of total plus one mango to B, now he gave the 1/3 of remaining plus one mango to C, he gave the 1/4 of remaining plus one mango to D. Now he have no mango more, find how many mango was at beginning?

9 Answers  

Ekta got chocolates to give her friends on her Birthday. If she gives 3 chocolates to each friend, one friend will get only 2 chocolates. Also, if she gives 2 chocolates to each friends, she will left with 15 chocolates. How many chocolates Ekta got on her Birthday? and how many friends are there?

5 Answers  

if 1+1 = 2 what will be 1-1 ? if 1+1 = 11 what will be 1-1 ? if 1+1 = 1 what will be 1-1 ?

12 Answers  

In a kingdom far far away, the King decided that the time has come to find a husband for his princess daughter. The King wanted to find a worthy lad for his princess, so he promised to give his daughter away to the first young (or old) man who would solve the puzzle that has stumped the best of his court mathematicians for years. The puzzle is very simple: in a palace, there are 25 rooms arranged in a square--5 rows of rooms with 5 rooms in each row. In every room there is a light switch which not only switches on/off the light in that room, but also switches the lights in the adjacent rooms--the room to the right, to the left, the room above and the room below. Initially, all of the lights are turned off. The goal is to turn the lights on in every room of the palace.

22 Answers   Adobe,

An ant had to travel from one corner of a room to diagonally opposite corner. It can walk on walls, floor and roof only. How will you find the shortest path for this ant ?

9 Answers   Analog Devices, Cadence, TCS, ZS Associates,

Categories