How do the test cases differ for Functional,Integration,System and User Acceptance Testing???2 6136
Hello Frnds Could U plz tell me What r the contents present in TEST DIRECTOR(According to the Interview) ???1 1710
What is the difference between application & Product?3 5817
Testing Application means what? I want the actual meaning of application?1 2574
1. Test granularity refers to: a. Any way of determining the expected result for a test case. b. A quality improvement idea common in software development. c. The fineness or coarseness of a test’s focus. d. The impact of a bug on the system under3 7591
2. The prime benefit of testing is that it results in improved defects a. True b. False4 5403
3. A bug report is a: a. A collection of independent, reusable test cases. b. A technical document that describes the various symptoms or failure modes associated with a single bug. c. A deliverable that details the strategic approach to a testing effort d. A & B1108
4. A software error can be described as: a. A description of the relationship between two or more variables or set members in which the value of one does not influence the values of others. b. Any ill-advised, substandard, or temporary fix applied to an urgent problem in the (often misguided) belief that doing so will keep a project moving forward. c. The process in which developers determine the root cause of a bug and identify possible fixes. d. A mismatch between the program and its specification. 5. Select a reason that does not agree with the fact that complete testing is impossible: a. The domain of possible inputs is too large to test. b. Limited financial resources. c. There are too many possible paths through the program to test. d. The user interface issues (and thus the design issues) are too complex to completely test.1 3062
Can any one please tell me which is the best institute in Bangalore to learn QA (crash course)? Thanks649
1)what are techniques used for writing the Test case?5 10385
Hi, I want to apply jobs on manual testing with 6 months experience can any body sent a cv.1 1540
can anybody send the project you have tested with the clear descriptions,and recent bugs u found in that896
Please anyone give answers for all below questions and help ? realtimers please and please share your knowledge.lot of questions left unanswered.
How do you go about testing a project?
what are the responsibilities for QA tester to test application on UNIX environment??? what skills required for unix???
can anyone help me in getting unix on manual testing i.e can u forward material & web sites to my mail id (firstname.lastname@example.org) to understand how the work flow working on manual testing on unix and the contents.plzzzzzzzz help me its urgent.
1) Difference between "Delete" and "Concatenate" with reference to databases? 2) Difference between SDLC and STLC. 3) Latest versions of the browsers used. 4) What is URL Tampering? 5) Full form of URL. I don't need the answers. These are just for reference.
What is AGP?what is setup.inf?What are the ways to install driver?
If automating - what is your process for determining what to automate and in what order
In Manual testing how to test proxy servers? can u please explain with example?
Does anyone have any good examples of some acceptance criteria for non-functional requirements?
How to do Pixel Size testing in a PDF document. Is there any Open tool that will be avaiable?
In testing environment have you ever found any areas for improvement while you at work. (Please give some real life example).
In interview How do explain in Testcase of Calcuator,Cellphones, Email testing?
what comments have u given in peer review? tell me at least 3 comments what u have given? july27 email@example.com
what is the test plan of facebook?
1.For a single module how many builds are possible 2.what will be the max or min time to finish up an single module