"sap" is used by the Cisco IOS for which encapsulation types? A. Ethernet_802.2 B. Token-Ring C. FDDI_SNAP D. Ethernet_802.3 E. FDDI_802.21 2760
Which type of Ethernet framing is used for TCP/IP and AppleTalk? A. Ethernet 802.3 B. Ethernet 802.2 C. Ethernet II D. Ethernet SNAP1 5356
Which type of Ethernet framing is used for TCP/IP and DECnet? A. Ethernet 802.3 B. Ethernet 802.2 C. Ethernet II D. Ethernet SNAP1 3758
You are a system administrator on a NetWare network, you are running NetWare 4.11 and you cannot communicate with your router. What is the likely problem? A. NetWare 4.11 defaults to 802.2 encapsulation. B. NetWare 4.11 defaults to 802.3 encapsulation C. Cisco routers only work with NetWare 3.11. D. NetWare 3.11 defaults to 802.2 encapsulation.1 2894
NetWare IPX addressing uses a network number and a node number. Which statements are true? A. The network address is administratively assigned and can be up to 16 hexadecimal digits long. B. The node address is always administratively assigned. C. The node address is usually the MAC address. D. If the MAC address is used as the node address, then IPX eliminates the use of ARP.1 2484
Which NetWare protocol works on layer 3--network layer--of the OSI model? A. IPX B. NCP C. SPX D. NetBIOS1 4446
Which NetWare protocol provides link-state routing? A. NLSP B. RIP C. SAP D. NCP1 5689
As a system administrator, you want to debug igrp but are worried that the "debug IP igrp transaction" command will flood the console. What is the command that you should use? A. debug IP igrp event B. debug IP igrp-events C. debug IP igrp summary D. debug IP igrp events1 3297
What does the following series of commands accomplish? router igrp 71 network 10.0.0.0 router igrp 109 network 126.96.36.199 A. It isolates networks 10.0.0.0 and 188.8.131.52. B. It loads igrp for networks 109 and 71. C. It disables RIP. D. It disables all routing protocols.1 2990
In the command "router igrp 109" what does 109 signify? A. an autonomous system B. any network number which the router is attached to C. the allowable length of the routing table D. the network socket number1 4197
IGRP supports a feature that allows traffic to be distributed among up to 6 (4 default) paths to provide greater overall throughput and reliability. What is this called? A. unequal-cost load balancing B. equal-cost load balancing C. proportionate load balancing D. low cost load balancing1 2614
IGRP uses flash updates, poison reverse updates, holddown times, and split horizon. How often does it broadcast its routing table updates? A. 90 seconds B. 10 seconds C. 30 seconds D. 45 seconds1 5032
The command "show IP protocol" displays which information? A. routing timers B. network information C. contents of the IP routing table D. information about all known network and subnetworks4 15726
When using RIP, routing updates are broadcast every ____ seconds. A. 30 B. 10 C. 60 D. 904 11000
An autonomous system can only exist if all routers in that system meet which criteria? A. interconnected B. run the same routing protocol C. assigned same autonomous system number D. run IGRP only E. run RIP only1 5287
E-mail message authenticity and confidentiality is BEST achieved by signing the message using the:
Can you explain L2TP?
.What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
14. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
15. What are the DS* commands?
16. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
17. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
18. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
19. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
20. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
21. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
22. How do you backup AD?
23. How do you restore AD?
24. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
25. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
26. What are GPOs?
27. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
28. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
29. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
30. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
31. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
32. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
33. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
34. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
35. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
36. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
37. What are administrative templates?
38. What’s the difference between software publishing and
39. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
40. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
1.What Is the diff b/w Win NT & win 2000 ?
2. What is difference b/w WIN NT DNS,DhCP and Win 2000
3. What are the seven Layers of OSI model ?
4. what Is TCP /IP /
5. What is the difference b/w Netbios name & Hostname
6. What are the Features of AD ?What are the diff roles
of AD ?(FsmO)
7. How do you carry out migration from NT 4.0 to
Windows 2000 ?
8. What is the size of SAM DB in NT 4.0 and how many
objects can be created in win NT / Win 2k /
9. How do uimplement group policy and what is the
difference b/w s/w deployment and publishing in AD ?
10. Where does u change the role in AD FSMO roles ?
11. What is dynamic DNS and how dows it register with
12. What are the new features of windows 2000 ?
13. Can u rename a domain in win 2k environment ?
14. What is the backup policy that is taken in your
company and what is the s/w that is used for taking back up ?
15. How do you update Antivirus on all machines (is it
Auto update or manual update)
16. What is the system state data in Win 2k /
17. How do you repair a Blue Screen error ?
18. How is OS hardening done in Servers ?
19. How is auditing is carried out a workstations?
20. Hopw RAs setup in NT and hopw is the permission
given for a NT user ?
21. what are the feautures of AD ?
22. by default what is the trust relation ship in Win2k ?]
23. What is native mode in win2k and can we have
prewin2k environment(Win nt,win95,98,Me etc)in native mode ?
Ans No, only it possible in mIxed mode.it support Pre
24. What is Global catalog server ?
25. Where do you Promote a BDC and PDC ? Ans : Server
26. By default when Win 2k is installed what is the
role it assumes and how do you promote it to dC ?
27. what is LDAP protocol /
28. What are EFS , DFS and Kerberos in Win 2k /
29. What is forest , Tree, Organization Unit and site
in Win 2k3 ?
30. Can you establish Trust relation ship b/w win 2k
and Win Nt machine in native mode environment ?
31. What are the files systems supported Win 2k and 2k3 ?
32. What is tool used to manage disk management tasks ?
33. What is the different between a Basic disc and
Dynamic disc ? Can you revert dynamic disk to basic disk ?
34. What are the different levels of RAID that can be
35. What are the different roles played by a DNS server ?
36. What is a ZONE in DNS ?
37. What is the tool used to move an object with in a
hi this is sunil from mysore karnataka i have been selected for sbi interview on 26 april i am pg in zoology comleted in 2000 till now i have no work experience will it be a -ve point. mail me at email@example.com contact @ 09448742352
Do you know at least 5 principles of a database system? plz send me with examples
What is the fees of dot net? in various institutes? Frzs plz reply...
Can anybody send me the dumps of ISQTB Exam. My Emal ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you explain in a generic manner the packet of IPSec?
Suppose we have some switch in network and we are running RSTP how much convergence time will be there if one link down
ihave lost my documents before the sbi interview
What is a digital certificate?
What are application partitions? When do I use them
How can we know the certificates are fake or not. I applied the Diploma Certificates from Bhihar State Board of Technical Education and Trainning but now i am getting some dought about this Certificates. so please tell me is their any site to know the Certificates Fake or Orginal
how can get electrical supervisory competency certificate in state govt.
How do we do encryption and authentication in L2F?