Topic :: Torque

Torque Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is Torque Vector Control in VVVF Drives?

PEL, Schneider,

6 15102

how define the torque in ac drive. from electrical side in the drive friquency ,voltage and current three factor is there.

i want to know about torque of slip ring induction motor

Ambuja,

How do you classify the different types of torques?

2 6854

what is the difference between torque induced and torque load?compare them with respect to dc motor?

What is the torque required at M6, M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, M18, M20, M22, M24 Bolt or give me any chart for this?????????

4 12527

What is the torque required at M6, M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, M18, M20, M22, M24 M.S&S.S Bolt or give me any chart for this?????????

Mico,

1 2661

Which motor has high Starting Torque and Staring current DC motor, Induction motor or Synchronous motor?

BSL, Elite, TTA,

5 35426

what is the diffrence between Torque and Power ( layman Idea)?

BARC,

why we express the unit of torque in Nm.even though it can be expressed as Joule ( J )?

BARC,

10 14035

Why do series motors have high starting torque?

3 8829

why we are not using the unit joule for torque instead of N-m.

BARC, ONGC,

18 21618

Reduction in supply voltage by 10% will change the torque of the motor by ___.

UGVCL Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd,

1 12655

What is the difference between torque and moment?. is there any difference between pressure ans stress?.

IGCAR,

6 9667

how we calculate torque ? how we improve it ?where torque will either motor or generator ?

Reliance,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Torque }

how define the torque in ac drive. from electrical side in the drive friquency ,voltage and current three factor is there.

i want to know about torque of slip ring induction motor

what is the series parallel connection of capacitors? and how can we use these application in three phase motors for controlling torque?

what is the difference between torque induced and torque load?compare them with respect to dc motor?

how we calculate torque ? how we improve it ?where torque will either motor or generator ?

Assume a DC motor with the following parameters : Motor torque control = 0.0848 Nm/amperes Back EMF control = 0.0848 Volts/(rad/s) Armature resistance = 0.75  Moment of inertia = 0.00001696 kg/m2 With zero frictional load and taking a feed forward gain of 2, determine the motor response for a unit step function. please forwaded the answer to the below mail id thanks in advance Regrads, peer_kaba@yahoo.co.in

how to calculate the torque of a motor?

what is load vs Torque curve & why it is used?

IF RPM OF PTO OF TRACTOR IS 540,torque at pto is 21kg/cm sq.& WE NEED IT TO 1800 RPM ,THROUGH GEAR ONLY FOR THAT WHAT WOULD BE ETHE GEAR STRUCTURE( I.E.NO TEETH OF BOTH GEAR ) IN ORDER TO GET 1800 RPM OUTPUT.

What is the difference between gear motor and a stepper motor? Like i want to use gear motor for its excessive torque to move my robot. Can i use stepper motor instead?

1. The DC generaror,s induced output emf is connected with a DC motor(as load). when increasing the load of the motor by using brake drum or any way. what are the parameters will changes in both motor and generator(voltage, current, resistance, frequency, speed, torque, power, flux etc...) 2. Similarly for AC generator and AC motor 3. similarly if using DC batteries instead of DC generator, What happens?

how unidirectional torque is produced in DC motor?

ELECTRICAL DRIVES: can a motor load system with passive load torque can have equilibrium speed in second quadrant

Is any AC drive(VFD) had a feature of DC injection braking? if available please mention the detail. i.e drive can supply braking torque when the motor in idle state.

A 50Hz,4-pole,3-phase,star-connected synchronous motor has a synchronous reactance of 12ohmsper phase and negligible armature resistances.the excitation is such as to give an open-circuit voltage of 13.2kilovolt.the motor is connected to 115kilovolt, 50hertz supplying. what maximum load can be the motor torque,line current and power factor?