Topic :: Torque

Torque Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

why dc series motor has high starting torque

2 31304

how unidirectional torque is produced in DC motor?

starting torque is increased and current is decreased by using external resistance in a slip ring induction motor. How??

3 6341

why the starting torque is high in dc series motor..

GM General Motors,

3 7285

y the unit of torque Nm not called as joule

1 2979

Draw torque - speed curve and load curve of induction motor? mark operating point ?

can we use servomotor for applying torque or load to the gear box drive shaft at various speeds for gear box testing purpose

what is relation between torque and speed / rpm?

1 3313

WHAT IS TRANSVERSE WEIGHT SHIFT DUE TO DRIVE TORQUE?

TATA,

2 10475

prove the relation for the torque required in order to accelerate a gered system?

TATA,

What is a torque converter?

1 3951

what is torque & how it will produce & what is the formula for that.

2 3569

As we know induction squirrel cage motor torque Directly praprortinal to applied voltage in star connection & delta also. If I connect 55KW Motor to DOL starter in load condition does motor withstand the load & what will be the current withdrawn ? motor will not fail ?

How can we calculate No load and full load torque of electrical machines, i.e. motor or alternator?

1 3241

how to check three phase motor torque value?

Apollo,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Torque }

how define the torque in ac drive. from electrical side in the drive friquency ,voltage and current three factor is there.

i want to know about torque of slip ring induction motor

what is the series parallel connection of capacitors? and how can we use these application in three phase motors for controlling torque?

what is the difference between torque induced and torque load?compare them with respect to dc motor?

how we calculate torque ? how we improve it ?where torque will either motor or generator ?

Assume a DC motor with the following parameters : Motor torque control = 0.0848 Nm/amperes Back EMF control = 0.0848 Volts/(rad/s) Armature resistance = 0.75  Moment of inertia = 0.00001696 kg/m2 With zero frictional load and taking a feed forward gain of 2, determine the motor response for a unit step function. please forwaded the answer to the below mail id thanks in advance Regrads, peer_kaba@yahoo.co.in

how to calculate the torque of a motor?

what is load vs Torque curve & why it is used?

IF RPM OF PTO OF TRACTOR IS 540,torque at pto is 21kg/cm sq.& WE NEED IT TO 1800 RPM ,THROUGH GEAR ONLY FOR THAT WHAT WOULD BE ETHE GEAR STRUCTURE( I.E.NO TEETH OF BOTH GEAR ) IN ORDER TO GET 1800 RPM OUTPUT.

What is the difference between gear motor and a stepper motor? Like i want to use gear motor for its excessive torque to move my robot. Can i use stepper motor instead?

1. The DC generaror,s induced output emf is connected with a DC motor(as load). when increasing the load of the motor by using brake drum or any way. what are the parameters will changes in both motor and generator(voltage, current, resistance, frequency, speed, torque, power, flux etc...) 2. Similarly for AC generator and AC motor 3. similarly if using DC batteries instead of DC generator, What happens?

how unidirectional torque is produced in DC motor?

ELECTRICAL DRIVES: can a motor load system with passive load torque can have equilibrium speed in second quadrant

Is any AC drive(VFD) had a feature of DC injection braking? if available please mention the detail. i.e drive can supply braking torque when the motor in idle state.

A 50Hz,4-pole,3-phase,star-connected synchronous motor has a synchronous reactance of 12ohmsper phase and negligible armature resistances.the excitation is such as to give an open-circuit voltage of 13.2kilovolt.the motor is connected to 115kilovolt, 50hertz supplying. what maximum load can be the motor torque,line current and power factor?