Topic :: Voltage

Voltage Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

In separator VFD frequently trip with OVER VOLTAGE Fault What is the reason?

4 6752

I have 30KW Motor Starter Panel, System voltage is 480V, So i have to convert voltage 480 to 220V to give the contactor coil. How i can select control transformer, Which rating transformer i can use this panel, what is the procedure, please tell me.

2 4464

Why we use negetive (-)voltage in vibration system

4 10500

why phase to phase voltage is 400v while phase to neutral is 220v?

1 6014

why we use sinosidal voltage / current instead of others in system?

why we use CVT (capacitive voltage transformer)in switch yard?

5 13895

Why we transmit the power at the voltage in the multiple of 11 or 1.1 like 11kv, 22kv, 66kv, 132kv...... some one told me that it is due to fomr factor 1.1 of sine wave. its fine but while transforming we can choose any voltage, so why only multiple of 1.1 there also.......? plz tell me.

7 5904

avr is an automayic voltage regulator ... it regulates voltage before it synchronise with grid after synchronisation it regulates power factor why....

7 6984

is high voltage or high current is danger

L&T,

16 18784

What is neutral earth voltage of transformer and what should be the value

3 3985

What are the reason of unbalanced secondary voltage of HT transformer 33kv/6.6kv ? Incomming voltage is balanced.33kv each secondary voltage 6.6 kv 6.4 kv 6.4 kv At no load conditions.

1 3242

why all selected supply voltages are multiple of 11.i.e440,11 kv,33 kv,66 kv,110 kv etc

Suzlon, TCS,

6 12194

what difference beetwin phase voltage & line voltage and phase current& line current ?

1 4929

What happens when ac supply is given as excitation voltage instead of dc supply

1 3145

what is the min and max dc voltage for a dc system (110vdc)

ASD Lab,

1 2923

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Voltage }

How does a Bandgap Voltage reference work?

How about voltage source?

How do you size NMOS and PMOS transistors to increase the threshold voltage?

Explain the basic circuits for a current- and voltage- clamp set-up.

What types of I/O have you designed? What were their size? Speed? Configuration? Voltage requirements?

I just want to convert the voltage into current i.e. suppose I have 750V & 1A AC power then I want to convert it into 12V & 62A DC power only difficulty is that I don't want to use the tranceformer. Simply to say, I want to make the step-down without using tranceformer. Please, give me some ideas. And also I want the relation between Magnetic Induction & Weight of the body can be levitated. Or I can say, how much of magnetic induction requires to lift 500gms weight? I am heartily thankful to you.

iam using DM 3251 voltmeter(1 percent accuracy)for 11KV system PT ratio is 11KV/110V.can anybody explain what is the max and min voltage deviation.

how define the torque in ac drive. from electrical side in the drive friquency ,voltage and current three factor is there.

can we calculate the voltage level for microwave energy which is using for our mobile communication?

Is it possible to calculate a voltage for microwave energy generating in oven? Is there any formula relating frequency and voltage and it should be independent of speed?

Formulae for calculating the transmission line losses for different voltage levels

Why the dc voltage drop during starting of emergency lube oil pump? The Voltage drop from 135kv to 125 kv for one min. before re-establish to 135kv?

What si the d/f b/w KVA & KWH, kvarh & kvar, kwh & kvar phase voltage & line voltage

What is the difference between Static and servo controlled voltage stablizer?

What is the rating factor for copper cable ( Specific value according to the type of laying ) & the voltage drop?