Topic :: Voltage

Voltage Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is the difference between the voltage of 5 volts capacitor and and 5 volts battery?

Prithvi, SRM, TCS,

13 28962

voltage levels of rs232c

Verifone,

1 4732

How does a Bandgap Voltage reference work?

How about voltage source?

Which semiconductor device is used as a voltage regulator and why?

Hexaware, Kirloskar, Syntel,

11 45174

What do you mean by an ideal voltage source?

College School Exams Tests, Infosys,

15 32777

What is the nominal voltage required in subscriber loop connected to local exchange?

2 4614

A constant voltage is applied between the 2 ends of a uniform metallic wire. Some heat is developed in it. The heat developed is doubled if (a) both the length and radius of the wire are halved. (b) both the length and radius of the wire are doubled (c) the radius of the wire is doubled (d) the length of the wire is doubled.

Wipro,

1 6531

What is the nominal voltage required in subscriber loop connected to local exchange?

Ethio Telecom,

4 10770

Explain the basic circuits for a current- and voltage- clamp set-up.

what is the instataneous value of voltage in a 3-phase balanced star connected circuit?

6 10808

Given a circuit and asked to tell the output voltages of that circuit?

Intel, Omega Healthcare,

1 3819

Define threshold voltage?

College School Exams Tests, Intel, JHG, Wipro,

32 125520

When the mechanical number is one, voltage is called (a) Subsonic (b) Ultrasonic (c) Sonic (d) None of these

2 4500

On the same voltage, the resistance of the filament of the bulbs of 200 watt and 100 watt are R1 and R2, then (1) The value of R1 is twice that of R2 (2) The value of R2 is four times the value of R1 (3) The value of R1 is four times that of R2 (4) The value of R2 is twice that of R1

1 2819

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Voltage }

How does a Bandgap Voltage reference work?

How about voltage source?

How do you size NMOS and PMOS transistors to increase the threshold voltage?

Explain the basic circuits for a current- and voltage- clamp set-up.

What types of I/O have you designed? What were their size? Speed? Configuration? Voltage requirements?

I just want to convert the voltage into current i.e. suppose I have 750V & 1A AC power then I want to convert it into 12V & 62A DC power only difficulty is that I don't want to use the tranceformer. Simply to say, I want to make the step-down without using tranceformer. Please, give me some ideas. And also I want the relation between Magnetic Induction & Weight of the body can be levitated. Or I can say, how much of magnetic induction requires to lift 500gms weight? I am heartily thankful to you.

iam using DM 3251 voltmeter(1 percent accuracy)for 11KV system PT ratio is 11KV/110V.can anybody explain what is the max and min voltage deviation.

how define the torque in ac drive. from electrical side in the drive friquency ,voltage and current three factor is there.

can we calculate the voltage level for microwave energy which is using for our mobile communication?

Is it possible to calculate a voltage for microwave energy generating in oven? Is there any formula relating frequency and voltage and it should be independent of speed?

Formulae for calculating the transmission line losses for different voltage levels

Why the dc voltage drop during starting of emergency lube oil pump? The Voltage drop from 135kv to 125 kv for one min. before re-establish to 135kv?

What si the d/f b/w KVA & KWH, kvarh & kvar, kwh & kvar phase voltage & line voltage

What is the difference between Static and servo controlled voltage stablizer?

What is the rating factor for copper cable ( Specific value according to the type of laying ) & the voltage drop?