Topic :: Voltage

Voltage Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is voltage ratio of a transformer?

What is the most essential condition for the voltage build up for a d.c. Shunt generator?

What do you mean by a voltage transformer?

What does the term “voltage regulation” means?

What is the difference between voltages or potential difference? And what are they?

List examples of voltage source?

What is voltage divider rule?

Which capacitor is preferred for high voltage and frequency?

What happens to voltage when current through the inductor is constant?

Why generation voltage in thermal power plant is between 11kv to 33kv?

State the differences between power amplifier and voltage amplifier.

Which semiconductor device is used as a voltage regulator?

what is voltage drop?

Why does curving the pole faces in a dc machine contributes to a smoother dc output voltage from it?

What is meant by reactance voltage?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Voltage }

How does a Bandgap Voltage reference work?

How about voltage source?

How do you size NMOS and PMOS transistors to increase the threshold voltage?

Explain the basic circuits for a current- and voltage- clamp set-up.

What types of I/O have you designed? What were their size? Speed? Configuration? Voltage requirements?

I just want to convert the voltage into current i.e. suppose I have 750V & 1A AC power then I want to convert it into 12V & 62A DC power only difficulty is that I don't want to use the tranceformer. Simply to say, I want to make the step-down without using tranceformer. Please, give me some ideas. And also I want the relation between Magnetic Induction & Weight of the body can be levitated. Or I can say, how much of magnetic induction requires to lift 500gms weight? I am heartily thankful to you.

iam using DM 3251 voltmeter(1 percent accuracy)for 11KV system PT ratio is 11KV/110V.can anybody explain what is the max and min voltage deviation.

how define the torque in ac drive. from electrical side in the drive friquency ,voltage and current three factor is there.

can we calculate the voltage level for microwave energy which is using for our mobile communication?

Is it possible to calculate a voltage for microwave energy generating in oven? Is there any formula relating frequency and voltage and it should be independent of speed?

Formulae for calculating the transmission line losses for different voltage levels

Why the dc voltage drop during starting of emergency lube oil pump? The Voltage drop from 135kv to 125 kv for one min. before re-establish to 135kv?

What si the d/f b/w KVA & KWH, kvarh & kvar, kwh & kvar phase voltage & line voltage

What is the difference between Static and servo controlled voltage stablizer?

What is the rating factor for copper cable ( Specific value according to the type of laying ) & the voltage drop?