Topic :: Unit Testing

Unit Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Who can perform the unit testing?

5 7564

how u do unit testing?

iFlex,

2 4909

What is Difference between White-box Testing and Unit testing?

AZTEC, College School Exams Tests,

6 26674

How to testing jcaps application using junit and other testing tools?

3 6795

what is the difference between unit testing,integration testing and interface testing?

4 23609

Hi Friends i have created a Community for Software Testers in Orkut with name Bug's Join in the community. you can post any type of questions related to sofware Testing in that community. Join in Bug's -- Vinodh Anandhan - vinodhanandhan@gmail.com

1 3530

At what stage unit testing has to be done?

7 12389

Who can perform the unit testing?

5 5415

At what stage unit testing has to be done?

3 5063

what is unit testing

2 3945

What is meant by Multi Unit Testing?

iGenius,

1 4443

what is the role of test engineer while doing unit and integration testing. unit and integration testing is already done by developers

IBM,

1 3216

1)what is the basic diff. between unit testing and component testing 2)how do you implement framework in ur project through automation

iGate, Satyam,

5 35667

what are the steps followed in unit testing, system testing, integration testing

How can we do the unit testing?

Logica CMG,

3 11337

Un-Answered Questions { Unit Testing }

1--How many functions u develop 2--What is an array 3-- where is ur server 4--U involved in unit testing 5--how ur test the background colour using QTP

what are the steps followed in unit testing, system testing, integration testing

-What do you think about unit testing? -How do you assure quality of the code you release? -How do you release software?

Hi can anyone pls let me know, how many test case can be written to this C question (Unit testing) *funame (Int x, Long b) { x=b; x < 5 } Note: - Return type is boolean - Input type is unsigned char

what is unit testing ? on which basis you will write test case ?

1)diff between shortcut-key and alias table? 2)what is unit testing? 3)what is scorecard?

what is unit testing?tell me proceedure

explain about unit testing? in real time?

Hello sap tech gurus, please see if you can answer my questons with real life expreiences. 1. Explain me your expreience in customizing with Intercompany Billing? 2. give an example of unit testing and integration testing you have performed in your expreience? 3. While working with Copy control functionality, what exactly did you do within data transfer routines? Please answer any question or all questions possible. Thank you veryyy much in advance!!!. my email is l.mohan89@yahoo.com

What do you mean by Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing and when do you do them?

Using which language Test cases are added in .ptu file of RTRT unit testing???

What is Unit Testing & Integration Testing. Explain with example considering FICO module.

Explain the three test cases in unit testing?

Explain the tools used for unit testing in ASP.Net MVC

What are functional testing and unit testing?