Topic :: STL

STL Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is the diff bet SDLC and STLC?

scintel,

7 17211

what is caching,session? when & what is used mostly in which situtations, how they r implemented in real time? tell with example?

Satyam,

1 2922

which statement is running fastly ie insert or delete?

Oracle,

13 15341

How can we connect defect report from testlab&testplan tabs?

how to schedule the time in stlc ?

ACS,

1 3704

hi what is difference between sdlc and stlc.

iSoft,

7 9916

Which r diff. models for SDLC and STLC ? Thanks in advanse to replier. Suyog Watershed Infotech

4 7977

Why we are mostly using a single 3-phase transformer instead of three 1-phase transformers?

7 10317

which type of question mostly asked in this paper

which one is costliest transformation? costliest means occupying more memory. which one Aggregator,sorter,filter,etc..

TCS,

7 11518

Which is costliest transformation? costly means occupying more memory?

3 9224

I have interview in STL (Severn Trent), and I know that is a test in IQ, chemistry, Maths and english. So whoever know questions, please write.

1 3543

Synaptic conduction is mostly orthodromic because

BEL,

what type of charts we create mostly in realtime? plz help

IBM,

4 7588

wht kind of r mostly asked in bank po interview and tell me and how the merit list is prepared in such a exam

State Bank Of India SBI,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { STL }

When did waistlines reach a peak height in Regency Britain?

What is involved with using std library (inc stl) with ACE/TAO?

what is the importance of mistletoe used by pharmaceutical industry?

Since mistletoe is parasitic, could plasmodesmata be present between mistletoe and its host?

What are the queries mostly asked in testing ? give me some examples.

Which is the easiest and preferred Automation Tool mostly for software Testing now a days? What is the reason for it.

How can we connect defect report from testlab&testplan tabs?

1) Difference between "Delete" and "Concatenate" with reference to databases? 2) Difference between SDLC and STLC. 3) Latest versions of the browsers used. 4) What is URL Tampering? 5) Full form of URL. I don't need the answers. These are just for reference.

what do you understand is the purpose of business objectives and how are these influenced by a study of PESTLE and affected by a consideration of SWOT

Mostly what type of manufactures are coming under TDS and basic rate for each category

Hi All, I have attended for H1B yesterday in chennai consulate. Interviewer was not happy with the project desc and asked for more documents mostly abt company profile and complete desc.she asked me to drop them in the drop box in hyderabad consulate.but she said not to drop the passport. can anyone let me know what happens next. shall i consider it as lost as she didnt asked for passport? or after checking the documents will i be asked to appear again if she is ok with the docs? or how is it gonna be? Any one please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Please post HSBC linguistic round interview questions with answers, favourite teacher, favourite holiday spot, about colors, about picture discussions, please post these questions if anyone faces HSBC interview its a cruical round, everyone flunks mostly here so if everyone posts these questions it will be helpful to all

Synaptic conduction is mostly orthodromic because

wht kind of r mostly asked in bank po interview and tell me and how the merit list is prepared in such a exam

What is meant by STL?