Topic :: STL

STL Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

why mostly conductor made by 7 nos wire?

1 3068

How is Release Management is done in STLC. What are tools can be used for the same.

IBM,

1 4530

How much costly in percentage wise is sandwich busduct costly than air insulated busduct of any rating?

Hi wht r da questions which are mostly asked in an Accounts related job for freshers?

from where i get mortar pastle for glass bottle crush? it's required for testing of it?

if a error occured in FASTLOAD is the fastload job stops?

CTS, Deloitte,

1 4899

1)why we are using mostly Ultrasonic Flow meters to measure flow, rather than Radar waves? 2)why we are using Ultrasonic waves and Radar waves to measure the Level?

NTPC,

1 3864

Relative Humidity (RH) is mostly used word in Datacenters, What are the defendents of RH

Why we use mostly circular coil in transformer? not square or rectangular type of coil.

4 13541

Which language was mostly used for the propagation of Buddhism in ancient period

3 6372

Why mostly GT(Generating Transformer)has only Ynd1 Vector Group?

Essar,

1 4274

which phase is most important in STLC phases? and why ?

IBM,

2 8227

WIKILEAKS, a whistleblower website an international organisation base in a)USA b)UK c)SWEDEN d) NORWAY

High Court,

1 5031

what r the General SHIFTING TIMES for WEB LOGIC ADmin? mostly my frnd said night sifts ? Is it Right?

3 5309

What types of thermocuple are mostly used?

6 8540

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { STL }

When did waistlines reach a peak height in Regency Britain?

What is involved with using std library (inc stl) with ACE/TAO?

what is the importance of mistletoe used by pharmaceutical industry?

Since mistletoe is parasitic, could plasmodesmata be present between mistletoe and its host?

What are the queries mostly asked in testing ? give me some examples.

Which is the easiest and preferred Automation Tool mostly for software Testing now a days? What is the reason for it.

How can we connect defect report from testlab&testplan tabs?

1) Difference between "Delete" and "Concatenate" with reference to databases? 2) Difference between SDLC and STLC. 3) Latest versions of the browsers used. 4) What is URL Tampering? 5) Full form of URL. I don't need the answers. These are just for reference.

what do you understand is the purpose of business objectives and how are these influenced by a study of PESTLE and affected by a consideration of SWOT

Mostly what type of manufactures are coming under TDS and basic rate for each category

Hi All, I have attended for H1B yesterday in chennai consulate. Interviewer was not happy with the project desc and asked for more documents mostly abt company profile and complete desc.she asked me to drop them in the drop box in hyderabad consulate.but she said not to drop the passport. can anyone let me know what happens next. shall i consider it as lost as she didnt asked for passport? or after checking the documents will i be asked to appear again if she is ok with the docs? or how is it gonna be? Any one please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Please post HSBC linguistic round interview questions with answers, favourite teacher, favourite holiday spot, about colors, about picture discussions, please post these questions if anyone faces HSBC interview its a cruical round, everyone flunks mostly here so if everyone posts these questions it will be helpful to all

Synaptic conduction is mostly orthodromic because

wht kind of r mostly asked in bank po interview and tell me and how the merit list is prepared in such a exam

What is meant by STL?