Capital IQ,

2 5653

price earning ratio

Capital IQ,

5 10097

all accounting concept

Capital IQ, JSW,

8 10975

Why is Interest A/c debited and Bank a/c credited when interest is charged by the bank?? Here I assume Its an expenses so interest is debited but I don't understand why bank is credited?? Bank is a personal account. Please explain this doubt?

2 3087

What is the Baseline in HPLC.

Teva API,

2 11434

Why dst is used in kf for factor determination less than 1

Reddy Labs, Sun Pharma,

4 16228

which is the best institute in india to get trained on telecom protocol testing?

1 2497

which the best institute in india to get trained on telecom protocol testing? am a b.tech e.c.e fresher

Infosys,

How to find out the closest prime number of an input number? I believe it has something to do with SEARCH and COBOL Linear Array.

Infosys,

What would be the test approach for testing an e-commerce website which is coming to us from the vendor for maintenance. What will be the test approach fro the same when we do no have artifacts, test cases, test plan etc.

HCL, Wipro,

2 5540

treatment of reserve fund in trail balance whether debit or credit.

2 11480

I have attended offcampus conducted by polaris chennai.And i have cleared all rounds on 10th June 2014.They collected all my marksheet xerox and address proof and said that they will send me offer letter in 3 days.. But more than 15days passed but still i didnt receive any information. I am lot depend on this offer... so when can i expect offer letter?? will they surely send me offer letter?

Polaris,

Can anyone suggest how to determine scheduling of reinforcement of floor beams from Staad model,other than clicking each beam respectively 7 noting down the values ?

phase association of 3PH L&T static CT meter is wrong. means 1PH & 1 CT connected properly and other 2 voltage and CT's inter changed. what would be the impact in the reading?

KSEB,

3 6808

why consolidation and custom group not used in ic cubes. and then i will over come by derived element.. what my question is ...even (consolidation and custom group) also derived element,why we are not used. Can any body give the assistant for this issues... Regards, sekhar

Cognizant,

1 8722

Un-Answered Questions { C++ }

Is VT100 Server will support TCP/IP protocol?

Can we install Oracle database in VT100 Server?

If my server is Sun Solaris can i use like VT100 Server?

Suppose there are two requests for 2 different pages of same site and from 2 different browsers, How Web server recognise the different request and send result to the exact sender browsers.

what is the principle involved in Biometry?

How a component can be placed on Windows?

Is there anyway to automatically update the Datasource name in Database Checkpoints object when we migrate tests to a new release?

How to connect to a remote database using Applet?

How to display names of all components in a Container?

Can you give names of Container classes?

What are the differences between Java 1.0 and Java 2.0?

Name the components that are termed to be Heavy-weight component but available in Light-weight components?

What are the restrictions imposed by a Security Manager on Applets?.

How listener identify that the event came from a particular object?

Can we call virtual funciton in a constructor ?