Topic :: Training

Training Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are data integrity constraints?

TCS,

2 7698

What is Training?

28 39685

Difference Between Training and Learning?

Deloitte, Diya,

18 31911

Difference between Training and Development?

Infosys, Kalpataru,

51 111292

What is On the Job Training?

5 10279

What is Off the Job Training?

16 45439

what is constraining table?

2 12737

What is an Integrity Constraint?

4 7908

If an unique key constraint on DATE column is created, will it validate the rows that are inserted with SYSDATE?

4 13047

How will you a activate/deactivate integrity constraints?

2 7955

Integrity constraints means..? how many and what are they?

AZTEC,

4 12779

Two trains A&B start at opposite points 120km at 60kmph. A fly starting along with train A at 120kmph reaches B then returns back to touch and continue. By the time two trains meet howmuch distance the fly would have travelled?

Geometric Software,

1 9161

What is data integrity? Explain constraints?

Thinksoft,

1 24921

What is the self-referencing constraint?

2 5322

Which catalog table stores referential constraints?

1 4936

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Training }

The Following Characterstics posses some XYZ company. * Uses formal standards and policies * Conducts software inspections * Has advanced configuration management and change control * Uses CASE tools * Has a software engineering process group * Gathers metrics on process and quality * Requires that developers have formal software engineering training * Practices continued process improvement Based on aboue , Tell me which CMM Level is the company..? 1. Level 1 - Initial 2. Level 2 - Repeatable 3. Level 3 - Defined 4. Level 4 - Managed 5. Level 5 - Optimizing

You been asked to prepare a training class for completing expense statements. What points will you emphasize to insure accurate expense statements are submitted?

Explain about your training and experience in reading large amounts of information and gleaning the main idea?

What was the most difficult part of your flying training?

How should the Medical Librarian interact with training staff?

What experience do you have in training?

How will be training for an flight attendant?

What training have you undergone in project planning?

Have you done any professional training ?

Hi, I wanted to go with TestingDomain-Automation. Regarding this I need to take training on any one tool either WinRunner or LoadRunner. Which is better to get job,having future and takes lesstime with easier***. pls mention one tool name. Basically iam manual test engineer on unix- platform.

Hi Everybody, I just have joined this Forum with a hope to get help from you all.Recently I have finished SAP CRM training and presently looking for jobs. Any help from you guyzs will be greatly appreciated. To start with, if I can get INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS mail me at s12421@yahoo.com. If Qs & As are on Base customization, Marketing, Middleware & CIC, it would be more helpful for me. Thank You all. Shiva(Rushi)

sir,this is sudheer.just now idone my sap crm training.could u please send me faq.pls feel as u r brother.i would like to know one question.how many std quotation could u find in crm? pls send answer for this questions as well as faq's for my career.pls pls pls...... pls send to this E-mail: sudheer_mba7@yahoo.com.

Hi there Just done with QTP training. I am looking out for a job. can any one share your experinces in real time job. I mean How the work flow goes and what other things do i have to learn for getting a job. please respond ASAP this is urgent for me. Regards Lina.

What are the key issues that should be addressed in the design, conduct, and evaluation of training programs?

What are the key isssues that should be addressed in the design, conduct, and evaluation of training programs?