Topic :: Issues

Issues Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the technical issues you faced during the implementation of the Project?

HCL,

Every station in N rail road issue every other station's ticket. some stations are added.Now they have to issue 46 more tickets. say the No.of stations after and before added.

Infosys,

What were the issues which were demonstrated in the G - 8 summits recently and are drawing huge attention?

Bank of Baroda,

is it there an easy way to determine if an html section is available to issue a wrtsection upon?

IBM,

which cics command must be issued by the application program in order to gain access to the common work area (cwa)?

IBM,

when an xctl is done, does the tranid change ? Is a new task created ? Does it cause an implicit syncpoint to be issued ?

IBM,

who issues a certificate, explain in detail?

IBM,

will there be any issues adding a table without primary keys to a data model?

Microsoft,

I have configured oracle goldengate integrated capture process using the default values. As the data load increases I see that extract starts lagging behind by an hour (or more) and database performance degrades. How you will resolve this performance issue?

Oracle,

Which of the Commands delete the files from the /tmp directory, issued by non-root user?

Tell me about different OS related issues for a given set of C-programs (mainly address issues address space, paging etc.)

Adobe,

Users come to you and they will be saying mail server is very slow, what are the necessary steps you will take to resolve this issue in Linux?

Arigo Infotech,

What does Compatibility Issue Means in Android?

SkillGun Technologies,

Tell me the two types of orders issuers may issues in equity trading?

Futures First,

How do you take care of performance issues in your ABAP programs?