Topic :: Issues

Issues Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

A company issues new debentures of Rs.2 million, at par; the net proceeds being Rs.1.8 million. It has a 13.5 per cent rate of interest and 7 years maturity. The company’s tax rate is 52 per cent. What is the cost of debenture issue? What will be the cost in 4 years if the market value of debentures at that time is Rs.2.2 million?

How to resolve deadlock issue

IBM,

5 17977

Tell me about five current national and international issues

SSB,

2 5755

What are the issues you faced after the implementation project in go-live?

Intelligroup,

In a Hospital a material which is medisin they procured it and issue to CC and all stock is consumed. now stock is "0" Payment made to vendor company. but after 8 months all a batch testing govt. org. issues a circular that the batch which you have purchased is not effective. then Vendor company provided new material free of cost again. in this synerio how to inward that new stock. ?

IBM,

4 7647

whether WCT is applicable on free issue of material?

What are the issues that you have faced while moving your project from the Test Environment to the Production Environment? Please explain in depth thanks in advance

3 6768

What work you have done with ABAP to solve the issues in FI ? What enhancements you have done in FI for support project ?

IBM,

2 6081

tell me the permenent memory issues?

CTS, TCS,

What are the challenging issues you have faced in implementation project/Maintenance project in SD Functionality? How you have overcome that issue???

iDisk,

i want to know that i have issued c form on 07.01.12 to a party outside of state against period of bill on 2011 which c form has issued by the sales tax department on 10.10.10, it is correct

2 3542

My firm issues a cheque for Rs 28000/- today towards Advocate fees to Adv. Mr X. After three months the same Adv. Mr X is paid Rs 25000/- as Adv.fees. How do I handle the tax part u/s 194J of the I.T.Act? Do I have to pay TDS on the first paid Rs 28000/- or ignore, or while paying him the 2nd cheque deduct tax on Rs 28000/+ Rs25000/= i.e., Rs 53000/=. Or on the other hand also pay Interest on TDS on Rs 28000/= for delaying the payment? Trust the issue is crystal clear?

3 7373

Re: what are the Issue that we face in Gl,PO and AP while Supporting

APC,

Can a new company issue the IPO? IF yes then within what period it can issue?

1 3488

India Movers and Packers Will Ease Relocation Issues

eTrade,

1 3001