Topic :: Issues

Issues Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Why Issue a C form to seller & what is form no.49

ABC, Apex,

8 28999

i want to know about C , F, H Form & when i issue this from , what r the condition to issue this form ?

B Jadav Co Pvt Ltd, DFD, Ernst Young, Focus, Krisha Trading, Saraiwwalaa Agrr Refineries, Watertech,

36 223224

can we issue c form on purchase of mould and die

5 9480

hi can u say real time issues in load runner?

how to issue a single cheque payment for multiple open items for a single vendor in automatic payment program (f110). becoz normally we issue a single cheque for each open item, but if we want to issue a single for a number of open items then how to customise it?

Cognizant,

6 24599

how shares are issued in pakistan

1 3295

I have issued an invoice to a client in which i have charged service tax but I have not received any amount against that invoice. In this case when is service tax payable.

6 10634

Can you please send me the migration related issues .

i lost my refusal letter issued by UK Embassy, can any one help me how to get the duplicate refusal letter from the Uk Embassy.

UK Embassy,

14 40225

What must you do to undo DB changes previously issued in a dialog? More than one answer is correct. a) output E message. b) perform rollback work. c) raise exception. d) Analyze log record. e) code rollback LUW. Note: I am sure the choice A,B. But what you think about c also ? Will exception also rolls back the changes?

SAP Labs,

1 6454

If eqityshares are issued as consideration for purchase of machinery will it effect the cashflow statement?

Capital IQ,

What will you do when there is a performance issue?

2 5916

monitoring Magic Service help desk for issue posted by the end user on daily basis (2) Analy

IBM,

Resolving the issues within SLA Time frame

IBM,

5 8414

Trouble4 shooting , handiling issues with different level of priorties