Topic :: Family

Family Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

HIV virus belongs to which family?

Biological.e.limited,

4 9841

Hepatitis virus belongs to which family?

Biological.e.limited,

3 7541

What is the characteristic inflorescence of the family Asteraceae ?

3 9630

Siliqua is the characteristic fruit of which family?

2 9654

name the family that all its members contains alkaloids?

1 3856

what is familiar hypercholesterolemia?

Ranbaxy,

anaconda belongs to which family?

3 6722

Tell abtur self and family

Action Tesa, Bank Of America, BPO, Genpact, IBM, ICICI, TCS, Wipro, WNS,

7 27659

In acolony there are some families. Each of them have children butdifferent in numbers.Following are conditions a> no of adult>no of sons>no of daughters>no of families. b>each sister must have atleast one brother and should have at the most 1 sister. c> no of children in one family exceeds the sum of no of children in the rest families. Tell the no of families?

Cognizant, CTS, IEG, Satyam, TCS,

2 8168

In Mr. Mehta's family, there are one grandfather, one grandmother, two fathers, two mothers, one father-in-law, one mother-in-law, four children, three grandchildren, one brother, two sisters, two sons, two daughters and one daughter-in-law. How many members are there in Mr. Mehta's family? Give minimal possible answer.

2 13010

What are the main families of threads?

1 6182

There is a family party consisting of two fathers, two mothers, two sons, one father-in-law, one mother-in-law, one daughter-in-law, one grandfather, one grandmother and one grandson. What is the minimum number of persons required so that this is possible?

1 22399

which accounting system you are familiar with?

8 9140

How family law will be affected by the change?

1 4871

Which accounting systems are you familiar with?

Accenture, Genpact,

4 13430

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Family }

I have always dreamed of being a fashion designer. My problem is that all the fashion colleges I check out are so expensive. I don't exactly come from a rich family...

Where is the tympanum located in the family Tettigoniidae?

Where is the tympanum located in the family Tettigoniidae?

John Henry Comstock's taxonomic specialty was with what family if insects?

Describe the unusual stamens in many members of the Ericaceae. What two corolla shapes are typical of the family?

Why are there so many genera in the family Compositae (Asteraceae)?

Interview question with US Consulate in Chennai. Next week I have appointment and my family is not going along as I didn't apply for passport till now for wife and child. Can someone help me how to deal with scenario as it is likely to come up during discussion with consulate there. Thanks

Is fan out of ECL logic family is high?give reason for yes or no?

HI, I am Jigar Mehta. I had apply for F1 Visa on 8 june 2009 bt they rejected it.Actually In my Case my uncle stays in US and he had apply for green card for my parents and it is in current stage within a year we will get it. But I was not aware that It include me also. in my knowledge it was only for my parents not for me. So VO asked me first que that have u filed immigration application so i told no not for me. so he thought i was not honest and he rejected. I was honestly not aware of it that they consider full family for green card. so now what should i do when i go next time for interview? plz help.

My self was appeared twice for US visa interview and authority has rejected without any reason disclose, my self was going for business purpose to see the my vessel loading and meeting with the suppliers and i was carring the invitation letter from my supplier but authority rejected & only say "sorry for this time" . Is is there any connection to reject my visa with my us immigration file ? because my in-laws is US citizens and they have filed immigration file for my family memberes .

hi ,this is salman from hyd.my brother in law is working as court master in high court hyd.he didnt have atleast common sense.he and his family always wants to complete her demands for silly things.they are making silly things as a big issue.i dont understand what to do? if i lodge any complaint he would know better ipc section to escape because he is working under high court judge.kindly suggest me a good solution to live my sister life happy for ever.my email id is sallumia143@yahoo.com

A family, planning a weekend trip, decides to spend not more than a total of 8 hours driving. By leaving early in the morning, they can average 40 miles per hour on the way to their destination. Due to the heavy Sunday traffic, they can average only 30 miles per hour on the return trip. What is the farthest distance from home they can plan to go? (EXPLAIN WITH PROPER STEPS)

I am a Senior Software Engineer. My eldest Sister is a Permanent resident and my elder Brother is a Citizen of US. I want to go for H1b visa. If the Imigration officer poses me a question as "If any of my family memebers are there is US". Is it a hindrance for me to get the visa because of settlement of my Sister and Brother in US.

My daughter US legal Permanent resident became Pregnant required mother beside her as per Doctor suggestion being her health at stake. I applied for Visit visa for a short stay of 2months which was refused. Again reapplied with same reason, that was also refused.I am not yet ready or in a position to live permanently outside Bangladesh and certainly my husband (US Citizen) will apply for an immigration visa when I will ready to move. I have home and strong family ties and significant assets & income in my home country and a very strong reasons for return my habitual home. My son-inlaw sponsored my trip (who is also a US Citizen)wishes to finance my trip duly provide accommodation and other cost. But my re-application also refused under 214(b). Please advise what to do next for my visit? Thanks in anticiaption of guidance & suggestion,

Hello, I request you guys to help me I am in need. Here is my situation: I got denial on Jan 15-2010. University where I applied: California international University (small university,course was international business studies) Sponsors: Were in USA(my sister) Family Situation: Father in Govt service Mother LIC Agent A Younger Brother(who is well settled) According to me I got denial cause I have sponsor over there. Now please suggest me what changes I should bring So that I ll get VISA. I have thought of few : Like in DS 156 not to mention about my younger brother so that it will be like "I am the only son & I have the responsibility to take-care of my parents"(though I know that they have my past records). Secondly: This time sponsor ship will come from my side (I ll manage that). If you guys have another inputs then please temme ASAP. Thanks in advance.