Topic :: Events

Events Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is meant by line losses, how do you prevent the losses?

3 11727

In Between events you can use loop Say Yes or No?

4 8366

Events in Interactive reporting?

TCS,

3 8368

what are the events in Module pool Programming?

HCL, Mahle, TCS, Wipro,

18 70754

what are the different event functions used in SAP Scripts?

AZTEC,

2 5933

what are the events used in LDB?

4 11471

what are the events in ABAP?

Keane India Ltd, Microsoft,

18 69136

Events used in Interactive Reports?

Keane India Ltd,

5 10863

what will happen in Initialization event?

Intel,

8 21326

Events in Interactive Report?

Intel,

12 31128

what is the default event that is triggers in report?

TCS, Unilogic Software, Unilogic Technologies,

9 13107

If I code parameters and selection events without writing the start-of-selection, will the report runs?

TCS,

4 8960

What's a bubbled event?

Siebel,

3 8026

Explain Event handling in AWT?

Infosys, TCS,

1 6346

How GUI component handle its own events?

1 4449

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Events }

What are events and how you use it in BW?

WHAT ABOUT ONLINE ORGANIZING "EVENTS"?

How often do you read the paper or watch the news on TV? How important is it for you to keep up with current events?

What are the events done by the Kernel after a process is being swapped out from the main memory?

Give the code for Handling Mouse Events?

Code for Using Keyboard Events?

How to Use mouse_event() to similate mouse events?

What are the new events in textbox that has been included in VB ?

How do you declare delegates and are delegates and events one and the same and explain how do you declare delegates and invoke them ?

What are the different windows events activated at runtime ?

Our company is having a windows client server application developed in vb.net. so there is a treeview and i am not in a position to record the click events in QTP. so kindly help. Vivek

i have a problem with this error(this error related edit and delete button,when i click this button in datagrid..i will get this error)"Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation." this is my code : <%@ Page Language="VB" Debug="false" %> <%@ import Namespace="Sytem.Data" %> <%@ import Namespace="System.Data.OleDB" %>

(Search Based On Staff I.C No) IC.No (XXXXXX-XX-XXXX)   ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> ' runat="server"> Total Leave Taken : Days

what are the events for a form?

Hello, Using Visual Studio 2005 (VB) I am working to create a Web Site implementing the following: Within a gridView I have placed a dropdownlist control with a DataSourceID="SDSLkupList". SDSLkupList is a sqlDataSource used to store a lookup list for dropdownlist translation from ID to text. SDSLkupList contains the translation text and other fields related to the dropdown selection ID. (Thought it would be efficient to get everything at the same time.) I would like to provide the user the ability to select from the dropdownlist and, based on the selection, use labels to list related columns stored on the SDSLkupList in separate gridView columns. I have read that SqlDataSources are not meant to be used for individual controls. Since SDSLkupList contains all related information, is there a way to do a find using the dropdownlist selectedValue? (I was not able to discover one.) Otherwise, what should I use? It would need to set the labels on the gridView DataRowBound event as well as the SelectedIndexChanged events. Has anyone done this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance. Neal

wHAT ARE EVENTS