Topic :: Software

Software Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

hi, i am working in Bahrain as a software programmer. in 2006-feb i rejected b1 visa in cheenai embassy. now i got 2008-09 h1b visa approval. which embassy i have to attend h1b interview any other tips for get visa.

1 3693

Which Programming software are use for Allen bradley PLC's?

ADC,

16 22752

what is meaning for .net?ten introduction of software tools?

Wipro,

2 4034

what is software cycle? What is a mission critical system ? What is the important aspect of a real-time system ? Explain the difference between microkernel and macro kernel. Give an example of microkernel.Why paging is used ? Which is the best page replacement algo and Why ? What is software life cycle ? How much time is spent usually in each phases and why Which one do U want to work if selected in Honeywell ? Which are the different types of testing ? What is a distributed system ? Some questions about CSP. Which languages do U know ? What are the differences between Pascal and C. questions from Compiler construction and Lisp. Which are the different computer architecture? What is the requirement in MIMD ? What is the difference between RISC and CISC processors ? Difference between loosely coupled and tightly coupled systems ? What is an open system?

Honeywell,

what is software cycle?give a diagramatic representation

what is software cycle?give a diagramatic representation

computer can be written as 04p14q22u06s. then how software can be written?

Aricent,

3 5671

what us software development life cycle explain briefly

3 9729

what is the advantage of software development

1 3133

Create Test Cases based on Software Testing Principles Write the Test Cases to validate Command Line utility - ‘MAX’. The utility displays the maximum of the 2 specified Integers. Please note down any assumptions that you make. e.g. MAX 2 3

SAP Labs, Satyam,

1 5779

I am working in a big software company as a software engineer. Is it mandatory for US B-1 VISA to carry out the relieving letter of previoys company? I am asking this because i do not have relieving letter from my previous company. Is there any other alternative?

Cap Gemini,

3 12839

What is Risk anlaysis in software testing?

2 5286

why DotNetFramework is included in building a software

Infosys, Symphony,

i have qtp 9.4 ver software.but i don't know the license key. if anyone have license key please send it to my personal mail id(munir.reddy@yahoo.com

Wipro,

Explain me software life cycle and SDLC

3 6389