Topic :: Software

Software Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what are the stages of software development life cycle?

Agility e-Services, Trigent,

5 14240

What is the highest priority software interrupt?

HP,

1 4744

What is the difference in interrupt mechanism from software to hardware?

HP,

1 4376

What is software development Life Cycle (SDLC)? where exactly the Testing activity begin in SDLC?

Systematix, TCS,

12 33930

what is software quality assurance?

4 7823

what is Software testing?

9 10770

What is the use of the Test Director software?

Logica CMG,

5 9774

what are 5 common problems in software development process?

14 34298

Describe Software Testing life cycle? What are the steps in volved in STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)?

MBT,

22 31437

company is dealing vth the hardware and software products. acustomer can purchase both kind of material then company wants to maintain the credit limits diffrently as per the hardware/software wise. where can we do this configuration?

Yash Technologies,

8 12392

What is Software reliability?

3 6289

Explain 'Software metrics'?

IBM,

6 15129

Is software requirement specification for developer and tester is same?

1 4078

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

GE,

How is the D&B Online Access software be customized?

1 3724

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Software }

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

What is the term for decomposing a software program so that latent design information can be extracted? 1. Reengineering 2. Regression 3. Restructuring 4. Reusability 5. Reverse engineering

The Following Characterstics posses some XYZ company. * Uses formal standards and policies * Conducts software inspections * Has advanced configuration management and change control * Uses CASE tools * Has a software engineering process group * Gathers metrics on process and quality * Requires that developers have formal software engineering training * Practices continued process improvement Based on aboue , Tell me which CMM Level is the company..? 1. Level 1 - Initial 2. Level 2 - Repeatable 3. Level 3 - Defined 4. Level 4 - Managed 5. Level 5 - Optimizing

What is a method that attempts to reduce the complexity levels of aging legacy software? 1. Reengineering 2. Regression 3. Restructuring 4. Reusability 5. Reverse engineering

What is unique about B.L.M business that would impact the future client/server architechture or software needs of your G.I.S programme?

What software do you use to build websites? Give me an example of a project that you built using JavaScript. What kind of functionality did you create?

what is your experience with computer-aided design software.

How do you ensure that you are consistently meeting the requirements during various stages in the life cycle of the software product?

What and where are the policy statements for software project planning?

How do you create the Software Project Management Plan (SPMP)?

What is Microsoft Software Assurance?

What browsers and client software are currently in use?

Do you know anything about DirectConnect software? Who is a vendor of the software?

Is DES available in software?

Can Quartus II software users still use Synopsys? PrimeTime to perform timing analysis?