Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Full form of bdv test?

Hi Tech Transpower,

2 2745

write test case for banking application

Zeal Encore,

1 4006

What is difference between Sample test and Routine test in safety standard?

Chicony Electronics,

How to select temperature of ODT in disintegration test

NA,

Work flow in testing in your company?

FranConnect,

Any one please tell the adhoc testcases for Gmail application?

1 3328

How to get the testing experience of capital market or banking domain? Are there any demo applications/websites?

1 5490

What is the tests required for a 132 kV, 400 kV , 765 kV for a Circuit Breaker and Power Transformer before commissioning ?

Eprosys Engineering Consultants,

When QTP object wait time is 10 seconds, and in test script wait time is 5 seconds and in function library wait time is 2 seconds how much time does the wait occur? or which is given priority.

I am not able to access controller machine and I have to run test. How would I handle this situation?

Infosys,

1 2962

what is system integration testing or UAT testing ?

Amdocs,

2 3355

system testing or sub system testing ? both are same or different ?

Amdocs,

1 3115

where we do database testing in real time project ? and how ...??

2 3803

why a tester wont shock while testing the power in house

Tessolve,

What is the role of Testing Engineering in a product company

Accenture, DQW,

1 2138

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?