Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

functional testing test cases for transfer funds ?

PCS,

in the account there is 10,000 rupees and i entered 20000, in this case how will you test the application

PCS,

how will you test transfer funds module...explain in detail

Tarang,

what types of testing you performed in transfer funds module....

PCS,

functional testing and usability testing test cases for transfer funds...

PCS,

which sanity testing is performed?

PCS,

what are testing types involved in black box and white box testing...

PCS,

1 2156

how to verify a button size (e.g Login Button) on a web page have same dimension prescribed by Client in UI Testing..??

IBM,

how to import test cases from quality center to excel.. explain navigation

FIS,

1 3072

what types of testing you perform ?

FIS,

1 2962

During the main stator winding insulation testing (phase to ground)of 11kv alternator (Lerysomer) i found 0 and resistance with multimeter and found 20 killo ohm while the power cables are connected both end (Generator & VCB). In VCB PT (Potential transformer) are connected. Please any body explain that method of insulation is correct or not? also describe of PT connections

Private,

1 2154

what is integration testing and end to end testing?

Sapient,

1 2783

what is accessibility testing?

Sapient, Valtech,

1 3123

What is Test Design ?( Urgent) and Test Design for Printer?

Tech Mahindra,

Amounts not dispatch in ATM what are all scenario to test?

1 2630

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?