Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

ASTM D 3455 - Standard Test Methods for Compatibility of Construction Material with Electrical Insulating Oil of Petroleum Origin has been used for Testing Transformer Oils with a product placed in it. Aged Control Oil has a Power Factor of 0.032% at 100°C. Aged Oil with a Test component has a Power Factor of 0.093% at 100°. Is this increase acceptable? If not why? How much increase is acceptable?

sir i got a call from cabinet secretariat regarding i got selected in dfo(gd) 2013 on 28/5/2016 to come for filling of some details in my interview attestation form,which i submitted.Now when will my verification be completed and got the appointment letter.Is anybody got the same

Cabinet Secretariat,

Why we test compressive strength after 28 days..?

NM Caramoan Builders,

3 3831

What are your greatest achievements so far?

Cognizant,

What do you consider as your greatest weakness and strength?

Cognizant,

How to testing voids of filled aggregate in bitumen mix design

What are the different check points for SIT and UAT while testing an Internet Banking application. Consider any one functionality of Internet Banking

I want to ask a question which i faced during testing of Capacitive Voltage Transformer in AIS. We have measured the C1 , C2 individually , but when we start to measure the total C1+C2 , the testing equipment shuts down and says low loading. Kindly is it possible to find the total capacitance by using measuring device. kindly briefly explain the procedure.

AIS,

Using which language Test cases are added in .ptu file of RTRT unit testing???

I am from bangalore, Can any one of suggest which is the best institute for performance testing using Loadrunner? great if you provide near Marthahalli or belandure or outer ring road or KR puram?

Accenture,

3 3453

Hi I want to learn Performance testing using load runner..Can anyone suggest me which is the best institute for load runner in bangalore??

6 4033

What is Batch testing? Facets Benefit Configuration

Cigna,

What is the difference between Unit Testing and Debugging?

Acuminous,

1 3063

How to respond to Test cases questions while in an interview?

Acuminous,

1 2945

Dyn1 transformer vector group testing how to do

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?