Imagine that hotmail is the application taht ur going 2
test write 10 critical test case to test it ?
Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / alok
1. Check if login procedure is working correctly. Also
check if you can retrieve/reset your password using forgot
password link (the whole procedure)
2. Check if there is a proble in the procedure that takes
the user to inbox (after login).
3. Check whether you can delete/flag particular messages.
4. Check if message search is working.
5. check if a message (source)can be added the spam list
and then try to send a mail from the same ID.
6. Test the usability options like font / background /
7. Reply/reply all to a particular message and check if the
reply includes the original mail or not
8. Add an attachment higher/lower than the allowed capacity
9. Forward a message with attachment to ensure that whether
or not the attachment is included with the message
10. Access other msn network links and then try to come
back to your inbox
11. Select particular messages and press delete
12. Select save a copy in sent folder and see if the sent
messages are being saved there
13. Check the appearence on different browsers
14. specify wrong password three times and the account
shall be locked out/word verification screen shall appear
|Is This Answer Correct ?||16 Yes||3 No|
1. Check if user is able to register succesfully with valid details with mobile verification.
2. Check if user is able to login successfully with valid details.
3. Check if after logout by clicking back button user is not able to logged in again.
4. Check if after login - inbox, outbox, sent mail, drafts, trash are able to access.
5. Check if compose mail function is working and mail can be sent with or without attachement successfully with valid details.
6. Check if composed but not sent mail go into drafts.
7. Check if forget password function does necessary checks to validate the registered user to recover his/her account
8. Check if more than one user is not able to register with the same mail id /details.
9. Check if more than one instances(sessions) of login with same userid does not opens.
10. Check if after 3 invalid attempts to recover account the account is blocked.
11. Check if registered user is able to receive emails to his registered mail id from other mail services with/ without attachements.
12. Check if mail/s can be deleted from inbox, drafts, sent mail, and that mail/s gets stored in trash.
13. Check if user is able to logout successfully.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||5 Yes||1 No|
Analyze the following highly simplified procedure: Ask: "What type of ticket do you require, single or return?" IF the customer wants ‘return’ Ask: "What rate, Standard or Cheap-day?" IF the customer replies ‘Cheap-day’ Say: "That will be £11:20" ELSE Say: "That will be £19:50" ENDIF ELSE Say: "That will be £9:75" ENDIF Now decide the minimum number of tests that are needed to ensure that all the questions have been asked, all combinations have occurred and all replies given. A. 3 B. 4 C. 5 D. 6
Write test cases for Wifi enabled devices(Ipad, Iphone, Laptop) Note: Test case should not cover basic functionalty like connect or disconnect. Test case should have out of box thinking & simulation of errors.
testcases for waterbottle
Test a file replication service that copies files from one net location to another
what is the purpose of writing testcases
How to write test cases ?
how to write test cases in interview exam like one website it contain a/c # text box, current bill amount text box,sms offer,calling offer,internet these 3 are list boxes and remindmelater,continue these 2 are buttons. and qu is like 1.user doesn't have any dues from past 90 days,2.whose bill amount >= rs2000 from past 6 months. use this 2qu write testcases.
1. Buzz Words 1.1 Purpose Allow user easy access of content based on key/popular words 1.2 Scope All the tags at the portal. 1.3 User Interface - Tags are usually hyperlinks that lead to a collection of items that are associated with the tag. - Click takes you to page similar to Search Result page, should search all content and not only articles - Based on Most Viewed only 1.4 Interfacing/Sourcing Details - Need to develop an application which works on algorithm to calculate size/color of Buzz words. - In phase 1 algorithm will be pretty straight forward of calculating dimesion of Buzz words by going by ""Most Viewed/Visited"" words. Need to get exact algorithm.
What are the condition when you begin to write test case in the Test Director. Ex.data condition what are the condition can some help me please i how write test cases.
What is the logic testing?
can any one give the format of writing test cases in excel sheet.
What is the correct answer of basic types of test cases ?