we have 3 rows 3 columns there in 1st row and 2nd column we
have 8 values, so we add from any row or column we get
value 15 please tell me how to find out this value

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

we have 3 rows 3 columns there in 1st row and 2nd column we have 8 values, so we add from any row ..

Answer / naresh goud n

Is This Answer Correct ?    3 Yes 8 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

Two identical pack of cards A and B are shuffled thoroughly. One card is picked from A and shuffled with B. The top card from pack A is turned up. If this is the Queen of Hearts, what are the chances that the top card in B will be the King of Hearts?

1 Answers  

Mrs. F has invited several wives of delegates to the United Nations for an informal luncheon. She plans to seat her 9 guests ina row such that each lady will be able to converse with the person directly to her left and right. She has prepared the following list. Mrs. F speaks English only. Mrs. G speaks English and French. Mrs. H speaks English and Russian. Mrs. J speaks Russian only. Mrs. K speaks English only. Mrs. L speaks French only. Mrs. M speaks French and German. Mrs. N speaks English and German. Mrs. O speaks English only. How many distinct seating arrangements are possible? Give all possible seating arrangements. Note that ABCD and DCBA are the same.

1 Answers  

If one person sends the e-mail to two friends, asking each of them to copy the mail and send it to two of their friends, those in turn send it to two of their friends and so on. How many e-mails would have been sent by the time it did 30 sets?

2 Answers  

in a family there are 5 members viz. parents and 3 children. the member are A,B,C,D AND E out of which 2 are males and 3 are females. A has 3 childerns, 2 daughters and 1 son. c in B's son. A in D's father. 1.how is E related to B? 2.who is D's mother? give me solution plese.

2 Answers  

divide a line segment by using compass only.mind u , marking arcs on both side can be done by using compas only but u dont have ruler to join them.

1 Answers  

One of the following is my secret word: AIM DUE MOD OAT TIE. With the list in front of you, if I were to tell you any one of secret word, then you would be able to tell the number of my secret word. Which is my secret word?

8 Answers   AIM Research, Contata, Exxon Mobil, IBM, TCS, Vernalis Systems,

There are two types of gangs one gang members always say truth others are liers u come accross a&b 1.a says "atleast one of us lier" a&b belongs to which gang??

8 Answers   Patni,

Once a week a wagon driver leaves his hut and drives his wagon to the river dock to pick up supplies for his town. At 4:05 PM, one-fifth of the way to the dock, he passes the Temple. At 4:15 PM, one-third of the way, he passes the Preetam-Da-Dhabaa. At what time does he reached the dock?

1 Answers  

how do i improve my logical questions. is there any website?

1 Answers  

foot is related to man in the same way hoof is related to...........

0 Answers  

Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New York and is flying to Paris at 500 miles per hour. The other leaves Paris and is flying to New York at only 450 miles per hour ( because of a strong head wind ). Which one will be closer to Paris when they meet?

18 Answers  

Who ever has red card says truth black card says false 2 guys a and b a says "iam b i have red card " who is he wat card he has thats all from apti i know

11 Answers   Patni,

Categories