What are the performance expectations of this position over the first 12 months?1 1352
• How will you be evaluated at Petro Star Mount, and how often?1 1268
• What is the overall structure of your job and how did you fit the structure?1 1565
• What are the skills and attributes you value most for someone being hired for this position?1 1350
• Have you previously successful in this position progressed to within the company you have worked with?1 1226
• Could you describe a typical day or week in this position? What are the challenges facing this position?1 1370
What are the most immediate challenges of this position that need to be addressed in the first three months?1 1405
What are the performance expectations of this position over the first 12 months?1 1691
In General please do read newspapers.And be thorough with 10th history and Geography.Biology also
distinguish the knock phenomena of ci and si engine?
what do you know about the company?
why the frequency of natural vibration is always greater than the forcedd vibration.??
what is first law of Thermodynamics ? What is second law of Thermodynamics ?
What is max pressure?
plz give sample question paper of hpcl thank you email@example.com
What is meant by running clearance?
hii sir. how will CAE/CFD courses useful to B.tech freshers? is this courses useful to getting job in automobile industry? plz give some advise...
how we relate superheating & subcooling with chiller load
Why air is not used to run the turbine?
Where can you find thermometers in diesel engines?
pls ,send me technical questions of jindal steels and power ltd
What will be expected the cut-off of J.E Mechanical exam of RRB on 19/12/2010 ?
diffrence between fmea, pfmea,