3. In reviewing Corporate equity on a balance sheet, what effect be included in the description “Total Capital Stock” a) Par value of preferred b) Par value of common c) Paid in Capital excess of par value d) Both (a) and (b)2 5094
11. EOQ is the order quantity that========== over our planning horizon a) Minimizes total ordering costs b) Minimizes total carrying costs c) Minimizes total inventory costs d) The required safety stock8 17095
13. The firm has 20,000 common shares authorized, 15,000 shares outstanding, and 3,000 shares of treasury stock. How much common equity shares are issued. a) 2,000 b) 5,000 c) 17,000 d) 18,0008 13086
15. Which statement about ADRs is true? a) An ADR is the receipt for the shares of a foreign based corporation held in U.S bank b) ADRs do not trade on U.S exchange c) ADRs give non U.S investors a way to buy non US company shares in the US market. d) The holder of an ADR is entitled to only the dividends for the security4 10179
16. Eurodollars are best described as =============== a) The new currency of the European Union b) A U.S dollar denominated deposit ….generally in a bank located outside the United States …that is not subject to US banking regulation. c) A currency deposited outside its country of origin d) A foreign..denominated deposit subject to US banking regulations5 13892
18. If the real gross domestic product of US has increased, but the production of goods remained the same, then the production of services has; a) Increases b) Decreases c) Remained same d) Would vary5 11697
40. If revenue was $70,000, expenses were $59,000, and the owner’s withdrawals were $25,000, the amount of net income or net loss was: a) net income of $11,000 b) Net income of $36,000 c) Net loss of $59,000 d) Net income of $70,0003 6669
42. G.Simkins sends back stock to J.J. Fabrics (a supplier), having originally purchased it on Credit. J.J. fabrics issued a Credit note for the value of these goods. In simkins’ books, the double entry for this transaction should be. a) Debit : J.J. Fabrics; Credit purchases b) Debit : purchases; credit J.J. Fabrics c) Debit : J.J. Fabrics; credit purchase returns d) Debit: purchases returns; credit J.J Fabrics.2 4431
are you in need of accounting interview book. pl ask me with your e-mail for free book48 17971
where we use the convetion of conservatisam in real life??1088
I am going to attend an interview for the post of jr. Accounts Officer in airport authority of india,pls help me to prepare for the interview??
What does stand for EPD,MIS? Can anyone tell me briefly n clearly about this?
what is purchase tax in rajasthan.
how history is helpful for banking?
Dear sir,i have completed M.sc,MBA.STILL I AM NOT GETTING WELL POSITION .I THINK ON LOW BUGET ON COURSE TO IMPROVE MY POSITION IN FINANCE FIELD.
explain the difference between LIFO and FIFO?
What is dematerialisation and its benefits?
I KNOW THAT INSURANCE CHARGES ON PURCHASE OF VEHILE (LIGHT/HEAVY VEHICLES)HAS BEEN CAPITALISED OR NOT.?
is there any chance for confilcts between an accountant and a sales executive ? If yes how do you resolve the same as an accountant ?
1. Fdr mature with interest
what is the script forms standard text in fico
hai everybody... wish u all the best for those who got selected in sbi associate bank is anyone from coimbatore region attending on 27th may 2009.
INTE3RNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STD
Short Answer on ______Transaction
I want to know that if i get call from Mumbai Circle in SBI. what does it mean where will be my posting and my job profile, will i get accomodation from bank or not.