You loss one datafile and DB is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You have full database backup of 1 week old and partial backup of this datafile which is just 1 day old. From which backup should you restore this file?
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
Hi how to import oracle sequence in Informatica? Please
write stored procedure code that will import oracle sequence
in Informatica SP transformation as per below scenario
Oracle table product list
Pro_id, pro_name, price
101, LED Lights,200
102, 20 watt CFL Lights, 145
103, 30 watt CFL lights,155
Now a new flat file with new product list needs to be added
to oracle table product list with oracle sequence
flat file product list has two column
20 watt tube light ,45
30 watt tube light ,60
How can we tune a oracle database if log file sync issue comes
How to handle data if f table are more than one and each
table contain thousands of entries?
I'm need to prepare Month Over Month Sales Growth report. Is
there any function available in OBIEE to perform this task.
for what purpose we use MDM(master data management)tell me plz.
what is the index and synonym. i have the definitions ...can
any one give me brief explanation..
What do you mean by Checkbox ?
Can anybody give me link for BOXI R3.1 Key please
how to restore particular schema from rman full backup?
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
1. What are environment variable, job parameters?
2. What is the relationship between the tables in
3. How can u create the sequence?
4. What are the client components?
5. Tell me about the Data stage administrator?
6. Tell me about the Data stage Manager?
7. What is joining?
8. What is difference between grep command and fgrep
9. What is run time column propagation?
10. How to open the file?
11. How do you cleanse the data in your project?
1. Using which stage raw binary converted into dataset?
2. Which stage is used to read the data into external
3. Can we convert dataset into raw binary
4. XML path?
5. When we use the hash partition in aggregator stage?
6. How many reject links in transformer stage?
7. Data stage debugger available in which jobs?
8. Tell me two parts of data set?
9. What is the function used for null handling in
10. Default execution mode for exception handler?
11. Maximum exception handler allowed in sequence?
what do u mean by canvases and alerts?
What types of questions are asked in NIC(Natinal
Informatics Centre)'s interview?If any one has any
information about this,I would be very thankful to
please provide what question will be asked in CWE in bank it
What is a Built_in subprogram ?
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,