You loss one datafile and DB is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You have full database backup of 1 week old and partial backup of this datafile which is just 1 day old. From which backup should you restore this file?
There are 100 datafiles, numbered from 1 to 100. File number 10 is deleted and it has 500 MB of data. The database is working in archive log mode. How can be the database recovered ? While doing recovery the archive logs applied are from nos 1 to 100, but 50 gets corrupted. What do we do? Can we proceed further? If so how?
Hi how to import oracle sequence in Informatica? Please
write stored procedure code that will import oracle sequence
in Informatica SP transformation as per below scenario
Oracle table product list
Pro_id, pro_name, price
101, LED Lights,200
102, 20 watt CFL Lights, 145
103, 30 watt CFL lights,155
Now a new flat file with new product list needs to be added
to oracle table product list with oracle sequence
flat file product list has two column
20 watt tube light ,45
30 watt tube light ,60
dear all,Greetings of the day..
i have a small query plz rply if u knw..
i have done MBA Hr and B.sc microbiology.
i am very much interested in it industry,so i am planing to
go with oracle HRMS module,can it be work out??
how you will identify the mapping level bottleneck ? if
there is a mapping level bottleneck then how will you try
to improve the mapping
1. Difference between Lookup and join?
2. Difference between funnel and join?
3. What type of load you have used in your project?
4. What type of data warehouse schema you have
fallowed in you project?
5. How many fact tables and dimension tables is their
6. How do you kill the job process using windows
7. Difference between sequence file and dataset?
8. What is delta load and subsequent load?
9. By using which stages you have implemented the SCD
Can anybody give me link for BOXI R3.1 Key please
What are the Roles and responsibilities of database
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
i have table as source table and flat file as target
i need yo perform some logic in loading the data.
is it posible?
and one more thing the no of fields in source is 200+
and for target is 30+
how i can map them.........
What are the package used in DBMS ?
Write about Transaction Management in Oracle 9i?
what is difference between
1.append to media
2.overright the existing media
when we take back up in sql server2000
Does any body has ORACLE Certification latest Dumps on 1)
Oracle - 10g DBA, 2) Oracle - 9i DBA, 3) Oracle - Internet
Application Developer, 4) OCA, 5) OCP 8i to 10g DBA
Upgrade, 6) Oracle - 10g,7) Other Oracle Certification, if
any body has please send it to email@example.com
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
1. What is virtual dataset?
2. How do you handle reject link to a peek stage?
3. What is transaction table?
4. Which one is the efficient from the following?
a. ODBC enterprise b. Oracle enterprise
5. How can you extract data from excel sheet?
Do you know how to parameterize, this option?
6. Six pages of complex query I have, how do you
simplify this query?
7. Difference between dataset and lookup file set?
hello to all i want code for like this site "Submit
Question" page.please give answers thanks.
IF a >= b THEN
IF a < b THEN
• Given any pair of non-NULL values for “a” and”b”,
will Block 1 and Block 2 do the same thing?
• What if either “a” or”b” (or both) is NULL?
please provide what question will be asked in CWE in bank it