hello friends Im doing my final year engineering in B.Tech..
one of uncle said he can provide job in his company if im
good in database management. but i have only basic knowledge
about database, so like to join database management course
in good intuition. so friends kindly help me to get good
intuition because its my future.
create or replace procedure show_tab_rec ( P_tab VARCHAR2 )
cmd := 'select *
from '|| P_tab;
for int in ( execute immediate cmd )
dbms_output.put_line ( int.ename||' '||int.deptno);
when i m compling this procedure i m getting this error
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "IMMEDIATE" when expecting
of the following:
. ( ) , * @ % & | = - + < / > at in is mod remainder not
range rem => .. <> or != or ~= >= <= <>
and or like LIKE2_ LIKE4_ LIKEC_ between || multiset member
PLZ solve this error
give this question answer asap
1. what is a single procedure?
2. suppose a view constructed on a query... after that in
the master table a column was dropped, then what will be the
status of that view? will it be invalid or something else?
3. what is mutating table error? how can you solve that problem?
4. suppose "select * from emp where empno=7788;" is running
slow because of what ever the cause it is.. how can you fix
it and make the execution faster?
5. will the snapshot of data will be stored in the RAM ,
where will ir be stored exactly.
6. how to delete 100 tables or 100000 tables' data from the
schema without writing delete statement for no.of times.
write an sql statement to do that job.
7. suppose a package contains so many cursors, procedures
and all.. and we are using such types of procedures so many
in a program. so the execution is to be stored all those
packages and all to the RAM. utimately it is using many
resources for each time execution. how can you reduce the
time and using of resources for each execution because the
query need to be run many times. how can you tune that?
8. suppose a procudere is there with specs as (a,b,c,d), all
of these are IN mode only then while calling them should we
pass all the 4 arguments? how to pass (b,c) only.. how ever
the specs are wrote in the same order displayed in the above?
9. a function is returning a table type, how to access that
function in a select statement?
10. i have a table in database A and another table in
database B, how can you access the data of these two tables?
write a query for that with dblinks.
11. i have two tables might have 15/20 columns in that.. i
wanna send these columns(table) to the front end application
for example you are using asp.net by writing a procedure.
write that to perform the above job.
12. shall we create a table in the package?
13. shall we create a table in the procedure?
14. suppose i have 10 records, in that i want to select 7th
record. write a query for that. cant you use rownum for this?
15. suppose my procedure has got around 20 select
statements, in that some three select statements are running
very slow. what will you write to detect which queries are
16. what fields you use frequently in plan_table?
17. what is pipeline function? explain me with an example.
18. does a unique column can contain more than one null?
19. how many hints are there provided by oracle?
What is the recommended interval at which to run statspack
snapshots, and why?
I am Bsc Computer Science Graduate, I have good knowledge
in SQL 7.0, Can I go for Oracle APPS course please suggest
me the answer
what are archived logs?
what are the advantages of running a database in archive log
What is a Built_in subprogram ?
while creating requisitions i am unable to see the list of
organisation can anyone help me out ?
Please explain me all types of Data models. Also give me the
details if each model can have other name.for
example:schematic data model is also known as conceptual
data model and entity relation data model.
from where do u receive the information to develop report
A scenario for amount correction & how to use amount
correction functionality in AP invoices
1) What is ONE_SIZE_FITS_ALL approach?
2) Explain the Common & Variable Header of DATA FILE?
3) What are the Drawbacks to using OMF DB? and the Advantages?
4) List out the Advantages of Undo T.spaces over the Undo
5) Difference between the Temporary tablespace with TEMPFILE
and the Tablespace with TEMPORARY Keyword?
6) What are the situation extents are freeing for reuse.
i want to know rdbms certification details and syallabus and
for whom i contact for rdbms certification in bangalore i
need answer very urgent please mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org please as soon as possible
you are a universe designer and report developer in BO, what
type of information you gather from client?Briefly explain plz
as a technical developer in oracle applications which type
errors feced in your experience sofar
i have all the Oracle Certification material from 1z0-001
to 1Z0-643, if required just drop me a mail to:
How would you go about verifying the network name that the
local_listener is currently using?