Topic :: Molecule

Molecule Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is a chiral molecule?

Reddy Labs,

7 9961

Trimethylamine is a pyramidal molecule. What is the hybridization at nitrogen?

Bluepin,

5 16520

How many bonds are present in CO2 molecule?

2 3924

What are the tiny molecules of naked circular RNA that infect plants called?

1 8094

How to find a sequence of dna molecule?

How many bonds are present in CO2 molecule?

Wipro,

2 8417

Which of the following parameters is the same for molecules of all gases at a given temperature? (a) Mass (b) Momentum (c) Speed (d) Kinetic energy.

IBM, SIR, Wipro,

1 6320

Can a molecule be divided ?

2 4918

In which among the following molecules is the distance between two adjacent carbon atoms largest? (a) Benzene (b) Ethane (c) Ethene (d) Ethyne

2 3417

All of the following are constituents of RNA molecules, except: (A) adenine (B) guanin (C) thymine (D) uracil

Shell, SPSC,

2 7916

Model of DNA molecule was given by (1) Waston & Crick (2) Hargobind Khorana (3) Swaminathan (4) J.C. Bose

1 2765

In which among the following molecules is the distance between to adjacent carbon atoms largest? 1 Benzene 2 Ethane 3 Ethane 4 Ethyne

1 2580

What comprises the backbone or sidepieces of the DNA molecule?

2 8357

what are the membranes does a water molecule pass between the soil and a vacuole in a mesophyll cell?

What factors cause salting in and salting out of macromolecules?

1 3062

Un-Answered Questions { Molecule }

How to find a sequence of dna molecule?

what is the connection between a chromatid and a replicated DNA molecule?

what are the membranes does a water molecule pass between the soil and a vacuole in a mesophyll cell?

What factors are involved in determining the electrophoretic mobility of a molecule?

Calculate the molar extinction coefficient of a solution containing 5 *10-4 g litre-1 of a biomolecule, molecular weight 275 g mol-1, and absorbance 0.75 in a 1.2 cm cuvette.

in the lcmv what type of effect onm the mhc class i molecule

what is biological hydrogen production? 0 7 Hai friends, Can someone guide me..Am a postgraduate(m.tech) in biotechnology and am thinking of doing pg diploma course through distance mode. are they worth doing? if so which is better pg diploma in bioinfo or pg diploma in Intellectual property rights..am awaiting ur suggestions 0 20 hey i am doin bsc biotech and i want to do research on stem cells.....plz tell me how to go about?????? 0 32 in the lcmv what type of effect onm the mhc class i molecule 0 18 WHAT IS MEAN BY GENETIC ALGORITHM 1 56 Can I get a working model on petro plants ? 0 76 if i m doing bsc in biotechnology now.. are there any chances that i can do b.tech nw?? 0 59 what is multicolour biotechnology? what are the applications of multicolour biotechnology? 4 275 will i get f1 visa to pursue masters in US, if i have many backlogs and more than 2 yrs gap in btn my graduation. 0 85 suppose if u have gone through any biotech industry, what are the environmental conditions that u r expecting in quality control? Shanta-Biotech 2 598 suppose if u have gone through any biotech industry, what are the environmental conditions that u r expecting? Shanta-Biotech 1 261 what is the process of chees preparation 1 240 how biodiesel helps in reducing co2 1 313 what is multi colour bio technology? 1 200 i m doing bsc in biotechnology n i m confuse what to do in future...whether i shall do msc in biotechnology or any otyer course?in future which field will have greater oppurtunity?

how to selecet an exact coloumn for an new molecule development by hplc how to select exact salt as buffer for new molecule development by hplc what is the the process to select the mode of saparation of compoundes by hplc what is the use of ph of buffer what is use of buffer,ph,organic phase,ans methods how the molecules get saparated in coloumn,

how to select short coloum and long coloumn for new molecule

In IR spectra, generally a molecule vibrates without apply emr or ir light?

What are the differences between continuum flow and free molecule flow?

Which are the molecules that make possible active transport through membranes?

How much amount of energy is required to break the triple bond in nitrogen molecule?

Why purified macromolecules are used as vaccines?

Name some purified macromolecules derived from pathogens.