Topic :: Molecule

Molecule Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Give the classification of immunoglobulin molecules?

Does rna molecule have two polynucleotide chains likewise dna?

What is the numeric relation between pyrimidine and purine bases in the dna molecule? Is that relation valid in rna molecules?

What is the rule for the pairing of nitrogen-containing bases in the dna molecule and in the rna? Is this last question appropriate?

What are the chemical bonds of the dna molecule that are broken for the replication process to occur?

Because of dna replication, two dna molecules come to existence. Why is not it correct to assert that two “new” dna molecules are created? What is the name given to the process concerning that fact?

How do the two complementary nucleotide chains of the dna facilitate the replication process of the molecule?

One characteristic of the dna molecule is its replication capability. What are the consequences of failures during dna replication?

Which type of chemical bond maintains the pairing of each chain in the dna molecule?

According to the watson – crick model how many polynucleotide chains does a dna molecule has?

Where is that molecule located in photosynthetic cells?

What is the molecule responsible for the absorption of photic energy for photosynthesis?

Briefly, describe about the foreignness of a molecule, which makes a substance antigenic?

Briefly describe about size of a molecule, which make a substance antigenic ?

Give an example for hapten molecule.

Un-Answered Questions { Molecule }

How to find a sequence of dna molecule?

what is the connection between a chromatid and a replicated DNA molecule?

what are the membranes does a water molecule pass between the soil and a vacuole in a mesophyll cell?

What factors are involved in determining the electrophoretic mobility of a molecule?

Calculate the molar extinction coefficient of a solution containing 5 *10-4 g litre-1 of a biomolecule, molecular weight 275 g mol-1, and absorbance 0.75 in a 1.2 cm cuvette.

in the lcmv what type of effect onm the mhc class i molecule

what is biological hydrogen production? 0 7 Hai friends, Can someone guide me..Am a postgraduate(m.tech) in biotechnology and am thinking of doing pg diploma course through distance mode. are they worth doing? if so which is better pg diploma in bioinfo or pg diploma in Intellectual property rights..am awaiting ur suggestions 0 20 hey i am doin bsc biotech and i want to do research on stem cells.....plz tell me how to go about?????? 0 32 in the lcmv what type of effect onm the mhc class i molecule 0 18 WHAT IS MEAN BY GENETIC ALGORITHM 1 56 Can I get a working model on petro plants ? 0 76 if i m doing bsc in biotechnology now.. are there any chances that i can do b.tech nw?? 0 59 what is multicolour biotechnology? what are the applications of multicolour biotechnology? 4 275 will i get f1 visa to pursue masters in US, if i have many backlogs and more than 2 yrs gap in btn my graduation. 0 85 suppose if u have gone through any biotech industry, what are the environmental conditions that u r expecting in quality control? Shanta-Biotech 2 598 suppose if u have gone through any biotech industry, what are the environmental conditions that u r expecting? Shanta-Biotech 1 261 what is the process of chees preparation 1 240 how biodiesel helps in reducing co2 1 313 what is multi colour bio technology? 1 200 i m doing bsc in biotechnology n i m confuse what to do in future...whether i shall do msc in biotechnology or any otyer course?in future which field will have greater oppurtunity?

how to selecet an exact coloumn for an new molecule development by hplc how to select exact salt as buffer for new molecule development by hplc what is the the process to select the mode of saparation of compoundes by hplc what is the use of ph of buffer what is use of buffer,ph,organic phase,ans methods how the molecules get saparated in coloumn,

how to select short coloum and long coloumn for new molecule

In IR spectra, generally a molecule vibrates without apply emr or ir light?

What are the differences between continuum flow and free molecule flow?

Which are the molecules that make possible active transport through membranes?

How much amount of energy is required to break the triple bond in nitrogen molecule?

Why purified macromolecules are used as vaccines?

Name some purified macromolecules derived from pathogens.