Topic :: Molecule

Molecule Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

HOW DOES THE WATER MOLECULES ON CLOTHES EVAPORATES WHEN DIRECT HEAT IS NOT APPLIED BUT CLOTH IS STRECHED AND AIR IS PROVIDED? HINT:THIS METHOD IS USED IN MANY HOMES TO DRY UP THE CLOTHE WHEN DUE TO SOME CONDITIONS DIRECT SUNLIGHT IS NOT PROVIDED.

1 2803

the reaction in which large molecule split up to their smaller units by the addition of water molecules is called asĀ 

1 3059

In IR spectra, generally a molecule vibrates without apply emr or ir light?

Question 86 - (a) Male with genotype GGmm and phenotype gray wingless mates with female with genotype ggMM and phenotype black winged in fruit flies. G is dominant to g in color. M is dominant to m in wing shape. If the actual distribution of the second generation of the fruit flies was as follow : 890 gray wingless, 900 black winged, 115 gray winged, 95 black wingless, calculate the recombination frequency betwen the two genes and distance in recombination units. Let 1 map unit = 1 % recombination. (b) A DNA molecule has 180 base pairs and 20 % adenine. How many cytosine nucleotides are present in this molecule of DNA?

1 1797

Question 91 - In the application of Theory of Spectrometry in spectrophotometer, let n = N x C x V, V = A x t, e = a x N where n = number of molecules, N = Avogadro's number, V = volume of cuvette, A = area of cuvette, t = thickness of cuvette, C = concentration of fluid in the cuvette, e = extinction coefficient, a = effective area of molecule. (a) By using calculus in dI = -I x a x N x C x dt, prove that ln (I / Io) = -a x N x C x t, where dI is the small difference in I and dt is the small difference in t. I = intensity of light. Io = initial intensity of light. (b) Show by calculations that ln (Io / I) = e x C x t based on the answer in the previous question (a). (c) Find the equation of log (Io / I) as a function of e, C and t based on the answer in the previous question (b).

1 1644

GENETIC ENGINEERING - EXAMPLE 27.3 : (a) Male with genotype GGmm and phenotype gray wingless mates with female with genotype ggMM and phenotype black winged in fruit flies. G is dominant to g in color. M is dominant to m in wing shape. If the actual distribution of the second generation of the fruit flies was as follow : 890 gray wingless, 900 black winged, 115 gray winged, 95 black wingless, calculate the recombination frequency between the two genes and distance in recombination units. Let 1 map unit = 1 % recombination. (b) A DNA molecule has 180 base pairs and 20 % adenine. How many cytosine nucleotides are present in this molecule of DNA?

1 1583

BIOCHEMICAL ENGINEERING INSTRUMENTATION - EXAMPLE 29.1 : In the application of Theory of Spectrometry in spectrophotometer, let n = N x C x V, V = A x t, e = a x N where n = number of molecules, N = Avogadro's number, V = volume of cuvette, A = area of cuvette, t = thickness of cuvette, C = concentration of fluid in the cuvette, e = extinction coefficient, a = effective area of molecule. (a) By using calculus in dI = -I x a x N x C x dt, prove that ln (I / Io) = -a x N x C x t, where dI is the small difference in I and dt is the small difference in t. I = intensity of light. Io = initial intensity of light. (b) Show by calculations that ln (Io / I) = e x C x t based on the answer in the previous question (a). (c) Find the equation of log (Io / I) as a function of e, C and t based on the answer in the previous question (b).

1 1469

QUANTUM BIOLOGY - EXAMPLE 33.2 : (a) In a biomolecule, ATP hydrolysis will produce 3 kcal / mol to 60 kcal / mol of energy, according to energy scale. Find the range of such energy generation if 2 moles of molecules involved. (b) A formula is given by ln P = ln a + b ln W where P = metabolic rate, W = body size, a = dependent of taxa, b = scaling exponent. If b is approximately 1 for plant, and b is approximately 0.75 for animal, find the relationship of P as a function of a and W in plant.

1 1419

What are the differences between continuum flow and free molecule flow?

Explain the Molecule?

1 924

Which are the molecules that make possible active transport through membranes?

How much amount of energy is required to break the triple bond in nitrogen molecule?

Why purified macromolecules are used as vaccines?

Name some purified macromolecules derived from pathogens.

What is the molecule responsible for the absorption of photic energy for photosynthesis? Where is that molecule located in photosynthetic cells?

Un-Answered Questions { Molecule }

How to find a sequence of dna molecule?

what is the connection between a chromatid and a replicated DNA molecule?

what are the membranes does a water molecule pass between the soil and a vacuole in a mesophyll cell?

What factors are involved in determining the electrophoretic mobility of a molecule?

Calculate the molar extinction coefficient of a solution containing 5 *10-4 g litre-1 of a biomolecule, molecular weight 275 g mol-1, and absorbance 0.75 in a 1.2 cm cuvette.

in the lcmv what type of effect onm the mhc class i molecule

what is biological hydrogen production? 0 7 Hai friends, Can someone guide me..Am a postgraduate(m.tech) in biotechnology and am thinking of doing pg diploma course through distance mode. are they worth doing? if so which is better pg diploma in bioinfo or pg diploma in Intellectual property rights..am awaiting ur suggestions 0 20 hey i am doin bsc biotech and i want to do research on stem cells.....plz tell me how to go about?????? 0 32 in the lcmv what type of effect onm the mhc class i molecule 0 18 WHAT IS MEAN BY GENETIC ALGORITHM 1 56 Can I get a working model on petro plants ? 0 76 if i m doing bsc in biotechnology now.. are there any chances that i can do b.tech nw?? 0 59 what is multicolour biotechnology? what are the applications of multicolour biotechnology? 4 275 will i get f1 visa to pursue masters in US, if i have many backlogs and more than 2 yrs gap in btn my graduation. 0 85 suppose if u have gone through any biotech industry, what are the environmental conditions that u r expecting in quality control? Shanta-Biotech 2 598 suppose if u have gone through any biotech industry, what are the environmental conditions that u r expecting? Shanta-Biotech 1 261 what is the process of chees preparation 1 240 how biodiesel helps in reducing co2 1 313 what is multi colour bio technology? 1 200 i m doing bsc in biotechnology n i m confuse what to do in future...whether i shall do msc in biotechnology or any otyer course?in future which field will have greater oppurtunity?

how to selecet an exact coloumn for an new molecule development by hplc how to select exact salt as buffer for new molecule development by hplc what is the the process to select the mode of saparation of compoundes by hplc what is the use of ph of buffer what is use of buffer,ph,organic phase,ans methods how the molecules get saparated in coloumn,

how to select short coloum and long coloumn for new molecule

In IR spectra, generally a molecule vibrates without apply emr or ir light?

What are the differences between continuum flow and free molecule flow?

Which are the molecules that make possible active transport through membranes?

How much amount of energy is required to break the triple bond in nitrogen molecule?

Why purified macromolecules are used as vaccines?

Name some purified macromolecules derived from pathogens.