-----------Diff b/w OLAP and RDBMS?

Bank Of America,

what are the similarities between ROLAP and MOLAP

Siemens,

2 13659

What's a Cube in Rolap?

Oracle,

2 10314

what is incremental update ? is this possible in SAS OLAP CUBE STUDIO.

TCS,

1 9183

Olap tools

wt is the OLAP Scrubbing in Framework manger & use? How can we developed a query items by using alredy existing query items?

State any 5 of Cods guidelines of an OLAP system, brief description each?

1 6036

When we go for OLAP , and When we go for OLTP for generating the reports ?

Honeywell,

3 8149

What are the different types of OLAP. Which one is Cognos Powercube?

HSBC,

2 6131

whats the different between MOLAP & RoLAP ?

TCS,

what is the difference between MOLAP and ROLAP?

3 7628

what is the difference between OLAP AND OLTP UNIVERSES IN SAP BO

diff between OLTP and OLAP? what TOP-DOWN and BOTTOM-UP Approach? which is best? what are Star Schema and Snow Flake Schema?

TCS,

2 5929

How to find out OLTP data OLAP data ? i.e 5 years data is OLTP or OLAP. please anybody help me...

HCL, IBM,

2 5729

Can I reuse OLAP universes that were created with SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x?

2 2627

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { OLAP }

I have 7500 rows. I need all rows in single reports. Which type of prompt we have used retrieving all rows and show in a report? We have dynamical queries q1, q2, q3, q4, q5. If customer selects the particular, query that only show in execution report. In case it may more then one, how do you execute the particular query item in report page? What are the difference bt OLDP and OLAP?

--------------Diff b/w ODS and OLAP?

---------------Describe OLAP Reporting and RDBMS Reporting?

-----------Diff b/w OLAP and RDBMS?

5. How many repositories can we create in Informatica? 6. What is surrogate key? 7. What is difference between Mapplet and reusable transformation? 8. What is aggregate awareness? 9. Explain reference cursor? 10. What are parallel querys and query hints? 11. DWH architecture? 12. What are cursors? 13. Advantages of de normalized data? 14. What is operational data source (ODS)? 15. What is meta data and system catalog? 16. What is factless fact schema? 17. What is confirmed dimension? 18. What is the capacity of power cube? 19. Difference between PowerPlay transformer and power play reports? 20. What is IQD file? 21. What is Cognos script editor? 22. What is difference macros and prompts? 23. What is power play plug in? 24. Which kind of index is preferred in DWH? 25. What is hash partition? 26. What is DTM session? 27. How can you define a transformation? What are different types of transformations in Informatica? 28. What is mapplet? 29. What is query panel? 30. What is a look up function? What is default transformation for the look up function? 31. What is difference between a connected look up and unconnected look up? 32. What is staging area? 33. What is data merging, data cleansing and sampling? 34. What is up date strategy and what are th options for update strategy? 35. OLAP architecture? 36. What is subject area? 37. Why do we use DSS database for OLAP tools?

whats the different between MOLAP & RoLAP ?

In not less than 100 words what's the main difference between Rolap and Molap in ORACLE ?

what is the difference between OLAP AND OLTP UNIVERSES IN SAP BO

Hi friends, I am trying to create OLAP connection in IDT. I am getting error "error code:405 METHOD NOT ALLOWED" I am using "http:/olap/msmdpump.dll" I am using ms sql server 2012 -- cube

Difference between OLAP and relational connection to SAP HANA?

What Is The Difference Between Oltp And Olap?

What Are Olap And Oltp?

List the types of OLAP server?

What do OLAP and OLTP stand for?

What is the difference between Datawarehouse and OLAP?