Topic :: OLAP

OLAP Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How is OLAP application different from OLTP application?

2 3748

Explain fundamentals of Data ware housing & OLAP?

2 7024

OLAP architecture?

CTS, Honeywell,

1 5254

Why do we use DSS database for OLAP tools?

3 9311

What is an OLAP (On-line Analytical processing) system?

1 4339

What are the primary ways to store data in OLAP?

3 5073

Explain the storage models of OLAP?

1 6695

what is the difference between etl tool and olap tools

3 9512

What is the difference between OLAP, ROLAP, MOLAP and HOLAP?

2 42000

Why do we use DSS database for OLAP tools?

2 5903

What is OLAP grid? Where it is used?

eDynamic LLC,

1 8978

what is the diff between etl tool and olap tool

2 6660

difference between multi relational OLAP & multidimensional OLAP

1 19108

ORA-34802: (OCI11) OLAP OCI operation caused ROLLBACK past an UPDATE of an attached analytic workspace. Current operation canceled.

1 2180

ORA-36800: (XSTBLFUNC00) The OLAP_TABLE function can only have a single LOOP statement within the LIMITMAP

1 2186

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { OLAP }

I have 7500 rows. I need all rows in single reports. Which type of prompt we have used retrieving all rows and show in a report? We have dynamical queries q1, q2, q3, q4, q5. If customer selects the particular, query that only show in execution report. In case it may more then one, how do you execute the particular query item in report page? What are the difference bt OLDP and OLAP?

--------------Diff b/w ODS and OLAP?

---------------Describe OLAP Reporting and RDBMS Reporting?

-----------Diff b/w OLAP and RDBMS?

5. How many repositories can we create in Informatica? 6. What is surrogate key? 7. What is difference between Mapplet and reusable transformation? 8. What is aggregate awareness? 9. Explain reference cursor? 10. What are parallel querys and query hints? 11. DWH architecture? 12. What are cursors? 13. Advantages of de normalized data? 14. What is operational data source (ODS)? 15. What is meta data and system catalog? 16. What is factless fact schema? 17. What is confirmed dimension? 18. What is the capacity of power cube? 19. Difference between PowerPlay transformer and power play reports? 20. What is IQD file? 21. What is Cognos script editor? 22. What is difference macros and prompts? 23. What is power play plug in? 24. Which kind of index is preferred in DWH? 25. What is hash partition? 26. What is DTM session? 27. How can you define a transformation? What are different types of transformations in Informatica? 28. What is mapplet? 29. What is query panel? 30. What is a look up function? What is default transformation for the look up function? 31. What is difference between a connected look up and unconnected look up? 32. What is staging area? 33. What is data merging, data cleansing and sampling? 34. What is up date strategy and what are th options for update strategy? 35. OLAP architecture? 36. What is subject area? 37. Why do we use DSS database for OLAP tools?

whats the different between MOLAP & RoLAP ?

In not less than 100 words what's the main difference between Rolap and Molap in ORACLE ?

what is the difference between OLAP AND OLTP UNIVERSES IN SAP BO

Hi friends, I am trying to create OLAP connection in IDT. I am getting error "error code:405 METHOD NOT ALLOWED" I am using "http:/olap/msmdpump.dll" I am using ms sql server 2012 -- cube

Difference between OLAP and relational connection to SAP HANA?

What Is The Difference Between Oltp And Olap?

What Are Olap And Oltp?

List the types of OLAP server?

What do OLAP and OLTP stand for?

What is the difference between Datawarehouse and OLAP?