Topic :: Technology

Technology Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is multicolour biotechnology? what are the applications of multicolour biotechnology?

4 6763

if i m doing bsc in biotechnology now.. are there any chances that i can do b.tech nw??

2 4830

I have completed my fashion technology course and after that i did my MBA,during interviews they used to ask like why i choose MBA after fashion technology.

Brief me about plug and play technology?

which technology use in bikes

TATA,

what ll be the next technology of ufone warid jazz and zong

What is information technology.

1 3104

How do you decide on the technology which is to be used to execute a particular project?

T3 Softwares,

1 3842

Sir I am b.teck (bachelor of technology) 4th year (8th semester pursuing)Student.Can I apply for any type exam of Railway? next question is how to prepare myself for any type railway exam.

RRB,

2 3119

ifferent between technology & engineering?

4 4679

I am working on dotnet technology. Recently i came to testing. I want to write general test cases for any interface either windows application or web applications. Please cover all these issues: 1) Database issues 2) Integrated Related Issues 3) Business logic issues 4) User Interface issues 5) Network related issues

TCS,

1 5036

Re: sir,i am computer science& infirmation technology graduate.i want to do my masters in usa.i score 750 marks in gre and 5.5 bands in ielts.is there any universities which accept my scores?my aggregate is 64% with no backlogs.will there b any problem for me during visa interview.plz get me the rite answer sir.i am waiting for that.

US Consulate,

difference between wimax and wifi technology

BSNL,

2 5967

What is the Technology used to carry out trades?

Mellon,

what the biotechnology?

ABC,

4 5735

Un-Answered Questions { Technology }

What are the current challenges in the Pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors?

How Are Changing Laws And Technology Impacting Storage For Small Businesses?

How has technology effected the way that we receive news

Why is Bluetooth called a cable replacement technology?

Differentiate between biotechnology and bioengineering?

What are the Technology characteristics of Bluetooth?

What types of CMOS memories have you designed? What were their size? Speed? Configuration Process technology?

In which technology working your petitioner company?

What work have you done on full chip Clock and Power distribution? What process technology and budgets were used?

Process technology? What package was used and how did you model the package/system? What parasitic effects were considered?

What work have you done on full chip Clock and Power distribution? What process technology and budgets were used?

Process technology? What package was used and how did you model the package/system? What parasitic effects were considered?

How can you use technology to solve problem?

WHY DID U WANT TO JOIN US(Management Technology Consultant)?

Is biotechnology more dangerous to other gene transfer technologies breeding?