Topic :: Information Technology

Information Technology Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

As you know, there is a shortage of information technology professionals. Which steps can we take to attract qualified information technology professionals?

2 3515

what is the Role of Information Technology on Tourism Destination Marketing?

2 8037

The fifty International Annual Information Technology Exhibition and Conference was held in Chennai under the name of A. IndiaSoft 2005 B. IndiaTechno 2005 C. IndiaIT 2005 D. IndiaTech 2005

1 2435

I have completed my B.E. in Information technology this year.. I m trying for H1B .. i want to know is it difficult for freshers to get H1B ?how many years relevant experience is necessary ? If i go to US on dependent visa , can i then try for H1B ?

3 6704

what is information technology

3 5415

who is the information and technology minister of tamilnadu

Hyundai, Kanbay, NDA,

4 5923

What is information technology.

1 3080

i am having information technology branh ....... can i prepare for psu exam

How to do headhunting in information technology profiles? The recruiting is different in this kind of profiles?

2. A student studying Information Technology at Polytechnic of Namibia is examined by coursework and written examination. Both components of assessment carry a maximum of 50 marks. The following rules are used by examiners in order to pass or fail students. a. A student must score a total of 40% or more in order to pass (total = coursework marks + examination marks) b. A total mark of 39% is moderated to 40% c. Each component must be passed with a minimum mark of 20/50. If a student scores a total of 40% or more but does not achieve the minimum mark in either component he/she is given a technical fail of 39% (this mark is not moderated to 40%) d. Grades are awarded on marks that fall into the following categories. Mark 100-70 69-60 59-50 49-40 39-0 Grade A B C D E Write a program to input the marks for both components (coursework marks out of 50 and examination marks out of 50), out put the final mark and grade after any moderation. [30]

iam from engineering information technology ... can i write group 1 exams??

how mechanical engineering is useful for information technology.

TCS,

2 4769

HI, IM PURSUING BTECH FINAL YEAR(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) AND I WANT TO STUDY M.S IN ABROAD.? SOO CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME WHICH COUNTRY IS BETTER TO GO STUDY AND SETTLE OVER THERE. I'VE SEEN MANY PEOPLE RETURNING FROM UK.AND I HAVE ANOTHER DOUBT I USED TO HAVE AROUND 10 BACKLOGS WHICH ARE CLEARED NOW AND MANY PEOPLE SAYIN THAT I MAY NOT GET U.S VISA AS I HAVE MANY BACKLOGS.CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME ACCORDING TO MY POSITION.

Visa,

2 4946

minimum percentage in B.E in(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) to be eligible for IES exam qualification and also for reserved categories.are IT engineers are eligible for giving IES exams? please reply soon.

I have been in US for 4.5 years with L1 Visa , along with overall IT experience of 8 years , with a Bachelors in Information Technology , I got admission in Health informatics in US , What are the questions i can anticipate ?

Un-Answered Questions { Information Technology }

wht must be the interview question on corinthian information technology solutions incorporated.

I have applied for the post of Section Engineer. plz anyone send me the previous question paper. i did my engineering in Information Technology.

i want to know details about SBI bank exam and date when to apply and what is the eligibility and the model papers related to it and various post available for Engineering in Information Technology.

I want to join the MBA distance learning Program in IT (Information Technology)from Symbiosis PUNE ,What is the market value of Symbiosis Distance learning.

i am having information technology branh ....... can i prepare for psu exam

How to do headhunting in information technology profiles? The recruiting is different in this kind of profiles?

i want to prepare for the post of branch manager?but i dont know wht is asked in its exam?so if any one know kindly post a reply... how to prepare for the post of branch manager.what are the areas should i focus on.what will be the selection produre and what will be the salary? i have currentl done my B.tech with Information technology branch ...

2. A student studying Information Technology at Polytechnic of Namibia is examined by coursework and written examination. Both components of assessment carry a maximum of 50 marks. The following rules are used by examiners in order to pass or fail students. a. A student must score a total of 40% or more in order to pass (total = coursework marks + examination marks) b. A total mark of 39% is moderated to 40% c. Each component must be passed with a minimum mark of 20/50. If a student scores a total of 40% or more but does not achieve the minimum mark in either component he/she is given a technical fail of 39% (this mark is not moderated to 40%) d. Grades are awarded on marks that fall into the following categories. Mark 100-70 69-60 59-50 49-40 39-0 Grade A B C D E Write a program to input the marks for both components (coursework marks out of 50 and examination marks out of 50), out put the final mark and grade after any moderation. [30]

iam from engineering information technology ... can i write group 1 exams??

HI all i have a total work ex of 4 plus years in some of the top IT companies of india. I have a btech in information technology. I was placed from college in 2006. I did my final year in 2006 but because of ill health was unable to give one paper which i gave in session 2007-2008. Now though my degree gives yr of passing as 2008 my total IT experience is 4 plus years. I need to go to US for project related work and my company is getting my L1 blanket visa stamped. Can i get a visa on the above criteria. Please let me know asap. any help would be appreciated

hi,i came to US to pursue my masters in computer information technology.Can i do my masters the first 6months in US and the rest 9 months course from INDIA through online education

i am astubent of BE3rd year currently in 6th semester branch information technology till now i have 73% near about in each semester the problem with me is that i have got only 58%in 12th class n 55%in 10th class bcoz of my health now i am ok i have got 2 year loss also bcoz i have not giveen the exam in class 12th rite now i am prep for GATE i am working hard pls tell will i get a good job in future in the good company bcoz my inter percent were not gud pls tell me help me pls

minimum percentage in B.E in(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) to be eligible for IES exam qualification and also for reserved categories.are IT engineers are eligible for giving IES exams? please reply soon.

i want to know tHE interview procedure of RRB and which post i applied, i have done b-tech in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY branch . plz assist me...

a. Explain the three (3)  Facets of Supply Chain b. Explain the work of logistics c. Explain the three (3) description of customers d. Explain the importance of information technology in logistics