Topic :: Site

Site Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

which is the best site for giving information about it job vacancies in gulf, dubai,oman,UK & what are the certifications needed for a .net programmer or a commerce post-graduate(in hr) to get jobs easily there with a good salary? what is the starting pay-scale there?

I create small website, i want accept all the browser this website? what will do?

1 3635

i have visited us onceson b1 visa . 2nd time when applied for student visa it was rejected however my profile was good 81 in toefl...71% in high school with science stream.now iam applying again for spring 2010.last time VO ask me that u apply again for visa but i haven't appllied.what should i do????

i want some quiz question on auto mobile can someone suggest any website for this

What all types of testing you will do for banking website?

HCL,

Can anyone send me test plan for any website application for e.g. www.orkut.com or www.facebook.com please email me at disha_gupta83@yahoo.com

1 4155

what are the pre-requisites for java stack upgradation in bulk?and which EP components you have to upgrade first?

iGate,

1 5025

Diff between Composite key, Alternate Key, Candidate Key, Primary Key, Unique Key, Super Key, Foreign Key

1 10029

Can I run multiple websites with same port number and different IP address?

IBM,

7 16174

which perquisite is exempted from tax ?

i need to know the website that i can compile and run a java code in online.(while system doesn't contain any jdk and jre)

How securied Corporate Fixed deposite is? And can Corporate Fixed deposite is insured?

i need to know the site which compiles and run the java program completely in online... thank you for your reply in advance

2 3157

which site/city in India has all three(thremal,Hydal and Nuclear)power generaton facilities?

2 4146

during site visit if i find voilation going on,what can i do,how i act?

3 5259