Topic :: Site

Site Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the micro filarial parasite name?

Apollo,

2 7313

What are the common features of active site?

1 18505

How to determine SGA site?

Wipro,

Where the largest number of Harappan sites discovered in India

3 6242

Where the latest Harappan site discovered in Gujarat

2 8957

How to find out, how a user visited a particular page?

Yahoo,

4 7444

What are the pre requisites?

1 4765

I am uma new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.Com and S/w Testing Course Now iam serarching a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.,

9 9944

What are the pre-requisites of DB connect?

You are creating a Web site for Your company. You receive product lists in the form of XML documents. You are creating a procedure to extract information from these XML documents according to criteria that your users will select. When a user makes a request, you want the results of these requests to be returned as quickly as possible. What should you do? A . Create an XmlDataDocument object and load it with the XML dat Use the DataSet property of the object to create a DataSet object. Use a SQL SELECT statement to extract the requested dat B . Create an XmlDataDocument object and load it with the XML data. Use the SelectNodes method of the object to extract the requested data. C . Create an XPathDocument object and load it with the XML data. Call the CreateNavigator method to create an XPathNavigator object. Call the Select method of the XPathNavigator object to run an XPath query that extracts the requested data. D . Create an XmlReader object. Use the Read method of the object to stream through the XML data and to apply an XPath expression to extract the requested data.

Syntax Softtech,

1 3989

What is a pre-requisite for connection pooling?

1 4400

How to configure the sites in Web server (IIS)?

Microsoft,

4 9180

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

1 3823

How do I know which keywords to enter in order to make site catchable?

1 3397

Why should you submit your site to search engines?

1 3964