Topic :: Mail

Mail Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How you will send mail from one SAP system to other SAP system?

Keane India Ltd,

1 9775

Is it possible to send a mail from a servlet? Explain?

4 7320

How would you send e-mail when a process ends?

2 4225

ur trying 2 get hotmailpage,while u give www.hotmail.com.page "The page not found"is displayed, for what u will be look for next ?

1 9016

Imagine that hotmail is the application taht ur going 2 test write 10 critical test case to test it ?

2 13608

If you try to send an e-mail to someone and the following message appear "Message Undeliverable", what could be wrong?

Wipro,

3 7686

You can receive e-mail, but when u try to send e-mail .. u can't send any. What is wrong?

4 6620

How do I get my visitor's e-mail addresses?

1 3305

What Will Be the Impact of AOL and Yahoo!'s Use of Goodmail on Email Marketing?

The secret agent X emailed some code to his head office. They are "RADAR, LEVEL, ROTOR, REDIVIDER, MOTOR". But four of these five words have something in common and one is fake. Can you tell which one is fake? Ignore the fact that four of the code-words are of the same length.

4 8049

If one person sends the e-mail to two friends, asking each of them to copy the mail and send it to two of their friends, those in turn send it to two of their friends and so on. How many e-mails would have been sent by the time it did 30 sets?

2 5740

The secret agent X emailed a code word to his head office. They are "AIM DUE OAT TIE MOD". But four of these five words are fake and only one contains the information. The agent X also mailed a sentence as a clue - if I tell you any one character of the code word, you would be able to tell the number of vowels in the code word. Can you tell which is the code word?

TCS,

6 15197

What do you use to write documentation? Editor? Mail reader?

Which of the following translates e-mail formats from one network to another so that the message can travel through all the networks? A. Gateway B. Protocol converter C. Front-end communication processor D. Concentrator/multiplexor

2 8255

Which of the following is the MOST likely reason why e-mail systems have become a useful source of evidence for litigation? A. Multiple cycles of backup files remain available. B. Access controls establish accountability for e-mail activity. C. Data classification regulates what information should be communicated via e-mail. D. Within the enterprise, a clear policy for using e-mail ensures that evidence is available.

1 6974