Topic :: Mail

Mail Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Write an email to the client when your project is going to be released but unfortunately many major bugs are found and your lead is absent on that day, now you are the leader of the group and you have to release the build.

Please mail me the license key of QTP 9.5 t v.sadangi@gmail.com ????? thx

hi i want sbi last year paper if anyone has pls mail it to me at preelove2003@yahoo.com. if anybody can arrange all with answer sheet it wud be really great or if not juz refer me d best book for it. n does anyone know is there any diff between sbi po & obc po exam?

For More Questions In E&Y,Earnest and Young, Banglore Mail TO "tvsethu@gmail.com". i can Guid u.

Ernst Young,

how to configure squirrel mail in rhel5???? guide step by step

I WANT GROUP1&2 PREVIOUS PAPERS. MY MAIL ID IS sirivella.devi@gmail.com

3 5480

kindly send all the solved question papers to my email id spoorthibrn@gmail.com kindly do the needful.

I am haning thousands emails in my send box (which i sended.) Now i want to send all these emails (Total in send box)to other by email. Can i send total emails at one time (Not sending each indivisually) by one comand; Please tell the steps..Thanks.

If 2 gmail browsers are opened in our system, how to enter the mail id and password into second browser by using discriptive program?

Mphasis,

7 13646

How can we update the unique E-mail IDs for 1000 users at a time?

Satyam,

3 9863

Howw hacked email Id & password by unknown person ?

1 3823

I have a web page.In that i have two links called "gmail" and "gmail". Both links are look same.One link is at top of the page and other link is at bottomn of the page. How the automation tool can be recognized these link and make to click the link i want?

5 6097

please send previous model paper to chvdnagesh.hr@gmail.com

I WANT GROUP1&2 PREVIOUS PAPERS. MY MAIL ID IS

7 6866

Could you please advice me regarding various mails pattern in various scanarios

Fidelity,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Mail }

if anyone has idea of the interview procedure in covansys, plz send me a mail?

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

What Will Be the Impact of AOL and Yahoo!'s Use of Goodmail on Email Marketing?

What do you use to write documentation? Editor? Mail reader?

What steps are necessary to integrate a backup, non H- Sphere, mail server so that if the H-Sphere mail server is down, the backup will kick in for all mail services?

What does the error Too many ``Received'' headers - suspected mail loop mean?

advantage and disadvantage in visual-basic and ms-access please tell me or send my mail-id

what are the steps to implement outbound email in siebel?

pls i'm looking fwd to applying for a u.s visa in order to further my edu...........i'm just 21, wld like to know the kinda questions they will be askking me at the embassy. pls i will be delightful to hear from u.s residents with an idea my e-mail addy is slowniggy@yahoo.com

Is there anyone else in your set of peers or friends who you would like to recommend as a great candidate for Software Development positions at Microsoft? If so, please list their name and email address below.

Hi any one plz help me .i need 2 or 3 customized and 2 or 3 development reports on PO module..if any body having plz send me with one by one step ,i mean where u do the customization and wht are the steps u follwed when u do the customization,wht are fields u added or deleted ,How u added or these fields as per clinet requirement and wht are errors u faced .plz send it to my mail id iamvenki@gmail.com

hi buddies pl send me some banking projects with description my id 'prads19@rediffmail.com'

can any body plz help by sending the qtp docs and qtp ppt's? this is my mail id:murali.padeti@gmail.com

descriptive program for a yahoo mail that is in yahoo mail suppose check box mailid subject assume it is like this format all things are in webtable the question is suppose some mail ids are there in that mailids i want to select the check box wich is before a@gmail.com and after that i want to click on delete button

write an e-mail introducing yourself to the client as a QA ead is not in town.